Scale Color?

Stabb

Feb 7, 2017
Sorry, just wondering: is there any way to change a half-gyrvain's scale color without savescumming rainbowtox or flat-out save editing? Dracoguard only changes scale color if your character does not have a matching color scheme.

Sorry for posting this if there's already a questions thread :(

Esh

Jul 1, 2016
Given that you've removed the easiest method, I think the easiest way would be to turn the scales into fur via transformatives, dye it, then turn back into scales. That said, with items that cover recoloring lips, eyes, and hair, Rainbotox isn't a terrible option either, given that you can just pay a little extra to get those colours sorted back out.

Stabb

Feb 7, 2017
Given that you've removed the easiest method, I think the easiest way would be to turn the scales into fur via transformatives, dye it, then turn back into scales. That said, with items that cover recoloring lips, eyes, and hair, Rainbotox isn't a terrible option either, given that you can just pay a little extra to get those colours sorted back out.
Thanks! I'll try that.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Dye/TF your hair, use naleen nip to get naga tail (this changes scale color to match hair), regain gryvain legs. I've not tested this for gryvain, but I've used this before for my abomination.