Savin's CYOA: 005 (LEWD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You've spent the last three years utterly alone, since before you truly came of age. Her touch sets sparks off in your mind, erupting in sensations you've never felt before; desires comes rushing to forefront, pushing every other thought away. The sudden caress of the harpy's talons through your robes is almost too much to bear, especially when one of her little claws flicks across the thick ring in your glans. Some part of your mind yells that this is the piercing talking, that old curse that burned through your body and changed you in such a... a thick, throbbing, masculine way not so long ago. That damned ring feels like it's burning now, sending shocks of pleasure and undeniable need through your loins like wildfire.

There's no way you could say no to this.

A slight nod of assent is all you have time to give before her dexterous digits have slipped inside your robes, yanking the cloth away and grabbing your black, reptilian shaft. Though Tyroa seemed positively sweet a moment ago, the promise that stiff slab of meat holds for her washes away everything but a hungry, needy desire written plainly across her face. You gasp, at once grabbing her wrist in one hand, and tugging at the straps of your armored brassiere with the other. 

The harpy glances up at you when you grab her wrist, questioning. For the first time, you notice how much smaller she is than you, how much softer, too, pressed against your body as she is. You stammer out a broken, "S-slow down. I'm... this is..."

You can't quite bring yourself to say that Tyroa's offering you your first taste of a woman's touch. You blame the ring for this: the palpable heat burning in your loins, refusing to let you do anything but give in to her caress. Still, the harpy just smiles a little wider, licking her plush lips and moving her hand faster along your prick.

"That's fine. Better than fine. You just let me take care of this, 'kay?"

You nod again, and in the blink of an eye your robes are falling down around your waist, then tossed into the darkness in the brief moment you can pry the harpy off you. She's back the moment you're left bare, though, lunging up onto you with her wings so that her feathered arms wrap around your neck, and her taloned legs around your hips. Her lips find yours for a moment, a split second of entrancing softness before you're made all-too-aware of her weight pushing you backwards. You stumble back against the side of a tree, pinned between it and the amorous harpy for a long moment.

Her lust and your cursed cock leave little room for more talk; little need for it, too. Tyroa gives you a gentle push down until you're sitting with her resting in your lap, trapping your cock between your bellies and her face is nestled in the gulf of your own heaving cleavage. Her lips make their way across your own stiff nipples, giving one a gentle suck, the other a playful nibble. Your hands lock around her back, pulling her so tight against you that you're afraid your claws will score her back... but you can't help it! The need burning through you is so urgent, so overwhelming that it takes everything you have not to shove the teasing bird down and plow her. One look at her gorgeous smile, though, melts any thought like that away -- especially when you feel one of her hands returning to your sex, brushing across the bulbous base of your enchanted manhood and the hood of your womanly half.

"Oh, you've got it all!" she giggles, rocking her hips forward until you can feel the wet heat of her slit against your throbbing underside. Your cock-ring presses urgently against her own clit before sliding up, then down again on the backslide; you grimace, holding back a whining moan.

Flashing you a lusty smile, Tyroa strokes your cock even faster, slowly but surely angling its tapered crown into the fluffy down surrounding her sex. "I want this part, though," she murmurs, rising a little on her knees. You gasp, feeling your pierced crown press against something so wonderfully sultry-hot that it takes a physical effort not to just let go on the spot. "You're gonna gimme the biggest egg ever, okay? Think you can do that for me, Remi?"

"Y-yeah," you moan. She bites her lip and grabs your hands, lacing her fingers through yours for support. Slowly, her hips rock downwards, spreading her pussylips around the tip of your erection and steadily engulfing it, inch by inch, until she's resting back in your lap with your thick base pressing firmly against her oh-so-tight opening. Your suck in a long, sharp breath during her descent, rolling back your head until she rises up on your length, ending just high enough to snag another quick kiss before sliding down again. 

After that, her face is left mostly nestled into your breasts, sometimes kissing and licking, but mostly just letting herself moan happily. Unlike you, she doesn't even try for restraint or dignity -- Tyroa is more than happy to announce to the word that she's got a big, fat dick inside her, and that she's loving every second of it. 

Her fingers tighten around yours, pushing hard as she starts to move faster, bucking her hips against your lap with a growing fervor. You can't just sit still while she rides you, though; your lust-addled mind commands you do something, anything to add to your shared bliss. After a moment of squirming under Tyroa's firm hands and bouncing hips, you remember one limb not busy. With a mischievous grin, you coil your volcanic-black tail around the harpy's waist, squeezing her just enough to make her gasp and skip a beat in her movements before adjusting to your tight embrace. The cold-flame at the tip of your tail flicks harmlessly across her belly and breasts before sighting in on one of her nipples, flicking across the pebbly little promontory. 

This time it's Tyroa who gasps in surprise, moaning wantonly into your chest as your dexterous tail-tip squeezes and teases her breasts. Every one of her pleasured sounds is echoed by firm squeezes of her inner walls, gripping down on your thick shaft so wonderfully tight. Her pussy contracting around your cock, squeezing the ring and kissing at the base and massaging every inch in between, is the final push that sends you over the edge. What little willpower you'd managed to hold onto melts away in her deepest depths, replaced by a feral howl of pleasure. You ram your hips upwards at the nadir of one of Tyroa's bounces, shoving every last bit of cockflesh into her welcoming hole as you can before the rush of jizz surging through your sex can find its mark. 

The harpy yelps in surprise, then moans softly into your chest as your cock throbs inside her, painting her inner walls white with your seed. Your hands and tail clutch her tightly, holding the little harpy to your chest until every drop has been spent inside her, and you're left panting, leaning heavily against the tree bark.

Giggling merrily, Tyroa nuzzles into your chest and wiggles her hips in your lap, teasing the slowly-softening prick still inside her. "That was great, Remi! Totally worth almost getting egged by that scary bug-lady," she adds with a playful squeeze of her lower lips. "And you definitely gave me my first egg... I can just feel it already!"

That might just be several years of pent-up salamander's lust filling her womb, but... you chuckle and run a hand along her cheek all the same. Who knows...

A few minutes pass in quiet, tender afterglow until you've slipped from Tyroa's sensuous hold, leaving a little trickle of pearlescent white staining her thighs. You're too drained from the act to protest when she wiggles off your lap, taking a few bow-legged steps away. "Gotta fly, beautiful. My sisters are probably worried sick about me by now. Maybe I'll see you around again!"

"See ya," you manage to say, before she takes wing and vanishes through the treetops.

You probably will, considering her home is where you're head. Tomorrow. For now, that little escapade took more out of you than you'd expected. Time to sleep.

• Love
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Sorry folks, but there is no way i'm missing out on learning how that cock granting piercing came to be

petsinwinter

Jul 16, 2016
Penis backstory or dream sex. tough choice.

I think I need to know more about that cock before waifus right now

btw, what size are Remi's breasts? I must've missed it earlier.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
How about starting with a vision of how you got the ring, which then turns into a vision of living out your days as the father of Tyora's children, then a mix of a dream and nightmare as you are mounted by other monster-girls again and again, losing yourself to the ring's power.

Edit: btw, loving this so far.  I am curious what you've got in mind for the ring's origin, so that's got my vote for now.  The biggest question is: found, given, forced, or something else?

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Since it is a dream what if the most voted choices with the same amount of votes get mixed up ?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Edit: btw, loving this so far.  

Thanks! :D

Since it is a dream what if the most voted choices with the same amount of votes get mixed up ?

That's certainly a possibility! I'm definitely all for combining popular choices if it makes sense to do so (like what TDM posted above).

what size are Remi's breasts? I must've missed it earlier.

You are Remielle Syrililth. You began your journey as a salamander female, though you've since become a hermaphrodite thanks to a magical piercing. You stand an imposing six feet eight inches tall and cut an amazonian figure: your body is toned and athletic after years of survival in the dark wilderlands, which only serves to emphasize the flared curves of your hips, your firm backside, and your full DD-cup chest. A mane of wild, rose-red hair spills down from your head, pulled back into a ponytail to reveal a pair of frilled lizan's ears and bright blue eyes.

Your flesh is tanned a dark bronze by constant exposure to the sun, complementing the natural reddish tint of your salamander heritage. Most of your body is bare skin, though your forelimbs are plated in tough but flexible scales; yours are a volcanic black color, trimmed with dark red undersides. Your digits are tipped with short, sharp claws. A long, thick-based prehensile tail coils behind you, tapering down to a slender tip several feet down. A mote of flame burns continually at the tip, bright as a torch but cool to the touch -- so long as your fiery passions remain in check, at least.

You're currently carrying a crude staff-spear as your weapon -- little more than a focus crystal tied to one end of a long stick, and a salvaged arming sword's blade on the other. You're wearing long cloth robes, low cut and leggy, and reinforced with scale mail around the bust as well as a half-skirt of metal and leather tassets that hang from your hips, protecting your loins. A pretty pink hair-bow is your own notable accessory, binding your ponytail.

Tucked between your legs is a warm, wet womanhood. Your hymen is still intact. Over your sex sits a hefty eight-inch reptilian cock, black as sin and bulbous at the base, tapering to a slender tip. A single gold ring pierces your crown, making every thrust that much more mind-numbingly pleasurable. The piercing radiates a faint warmth of its own -- residual magic, though its effects have clearly taken root on your body. 

You have a single tight, virginal asshole between your firm butt-cheeks, right where it belongs.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
During the past three years Rumi probably spent an unhealthy amoung of time thinkning about her lost tribe and the goals that drive her forward. She needs a good distraction.

I'm curious about the ring as well, but I'd love for the dream to end on a high note, so after the backstory there should be lots of happy harpy sex.

Ultimately, if the charged libido and the need to obtain waifus is all that piercing does aside from giving her a penis, I think it's in Runi's best interest to accept the things as they are and make peace with it, at least for a the time being.

MilitaryAaa

Aug 30, 2015
During the past three years Rumi probably spent an unhealthy amoung of time thinkning about her lost tribe and the goals that drive her forward. She needs a good distraction.

I'm curious about the ring as well, but I'd love for the dream to end on a high note, so after the backstory there should be lots of happy harpy sex.

Ultimately, if the charged libido and the need to obtain waifus is all that piercing does aside from giving her a penis, I think it's in Runi's best interest to accept the things as they are and make peace with it, at least for a the time being.

Right... because letting a magical object, that is most likely permanently attached to you, influence your thoughts is really something to accept. I remember CoC and some of the "accessories" you can be given, I just have a bad feeling about this one as well.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Right... because letting a magical object, that is most likely permanently attached to you, influence your thoughts is really something to accept. I remember CoC and some of the "accessories" you can be given, I just have a bad feeling about this one as well.

Oh man! Piercing should be from some Ceraph-like character. Ehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.