Savicite!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Its not in yet last I heard, I'm not sure if you could even cheat one in either like we could with silicone.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
From what i read i think its going to be on Uveto and something tells me we will have to do something Savin wants in order to get it.

I wonder what kind of devious things he has in store for us.

Sojo

Mar 18, 2016
The only instance of it in right now is in the hidden shrine. The only way to get it is to take the Idol during the scene with the Ritual in it. The location is deep in the Glacial Rift I believe, to the far south.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
or whenever you fight the priestesses, you can take it then too though I think thats do to it being a copy paste addition rather than an intened effect

vein soveriegn

Feb 26, 2017
so hold up i can get savicte from either the ritual room thing or the priestesses, but because i left the ritual room thing because i pussied out because i was under level and i cant get back in and i don't get any from the priestesses (that can be claimed to get the panties) so there is no way to get her panties for me?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
so hold up i can get savicte from either the ritual room thing or the priestesses, but because i left the ritual room thing because i pussied out because i was under level and i cant get back in and i don't get any from the priestesses (that can be claimed to get the panties) so there is no way to get her panties for me?
Savicite as an item hasn't been implemented yet. If you choose that option after the fight, nothing will appear in your inventory and neither will anything appear anong your key items.

Also I doubt that the savicite idols you can get from fertility priestesses will be the savicite to give to Beatrice or if it is than it won't be the only way.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
i just realized something.

Rotate the c in Savicite 90 degrees clockwise.

Reactions: Xeivous

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
i just realized something.

Rotate the c in Savicite 90 degrees clockwise.

giphy.gif