Save Transferring Between Devices

Malhavoc

Oct 2, 2015
What it says on the label. I'm usually without access to a computer for the immediate future, so I was wondering if it was at all possible to move a save file from a PC version of the game to a mobile version.

I haven't had a chance to glance at it myself. This was just a random thought that struck me while on the couch and I figured I'd poke the forum to see if anyone had a clue.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Yes.

You can use "save file" from TiTS on your computer, and then upload the file to your Google drive. Download the file on your phone and place it in Internal Storage > Data > com.taintedspace.www. Then, open TiTS and press "load file". Your save should be there.

Malhavoc

Oct 2, 2015
Hmm. Must be something not quite right with the mobile version. I had to manually create the folder in my phone or it just crashed. Following that, I cannot load from the folder (it displays nothing within it), nor can I save to the folder (I receive a message stating "Error: Error #3001"), but it doesn't crash when trying to do so.

GiraffeTime10

Jan 4, 2020
Hello! Found this thread looking for a solution to the same issues- and managed to find what the issue was that was causing the Load File to show up as empty & got it working with my save file from PC.

Just have to follow Natetheman223s' advice, make the folder yourself /place the file in- BUT if Load File no longer crashed but shows up as empty: go in to Application Info for the app, App Permissions, and there should just be one option for access to Storage that was disallowed by default. Allow it access and your files should show up now! The app doesnt automatically request this access on installation I guess, so its disabled unless you go in manually.

made a profile in hopes this can save someone else some time.