Save Transfer

Aurelius25

Sep 2, 2020
I know that you're able to transfer your CoC2 save from mobile to computer (and vice versa) and I was wondering if its possible for TiTs as well? I tried to Save File on my phone but I just got an error message.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Yes, if you can access the folder where the saves are, but that might require a bit of hacking. Some phones don't let you see those folders by default. 'For the user's own safety', probably.

Unfortunately, Save to File is unsupported on Mobile. There is a thread where someone reported managing to get Save to File working and suggested a fix, but nothing came of it. It probably got buried.

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
How do you transfer saves on PC? Just tried, and it downgraded the update to the previous one :/

Mar 11, 2021
How do you transfer saves on PC? Just tried, and it downgraded the update to the previous one :/
Any time I've extracted a new version on PC and started it up the saves have just been there unless the version has become incompatible. Maybe just make sure you haven't done anything to the previous version before you've booted the new at least once?

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
Any time I've extracted a new version on PC and started it up the saves have just been there unless the version has become incompatible. Maybe just make sure you haven't done anything to the previous version before you've booted the new at least once?
I just copy pasted all the files from the previous version (minus the exe) to the new version, and the 0.8.145 exe now reads as 0.8.139

Mar 11, 2021
I just copy pasted all the files from the previous version (minus the exe) to the new version, and the 0.8.145 exe now reads as 0.8.139
I think you essentially replaced the functional parts. Just extract the new version and boot it up without any file shifting or adding, and see if your saves are there to load

Reactions: voidrunner

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
I think you essentially replaced the functional parts. Just extract the new version and boot it up without any file shifting or adding, and see if your saves are there to load
oh neat, it auto transfers. That seems to have worked, I thought I had to transfer a save file or something from the previous version. Thank you ^^