Save Issues...

곰 ⋮⋮ ɮɨɢ ʍǟռ ™°

Feb 23, 2023
So with the update, everytime I have either crashed, exited out of the application, or something along those lines all of my saves and data kinda gets wiped..? Like, I just crashed again recently and now when I pull it back up after exiting it my saves and everything else in it just disappears. I'm not sure if this is because I did something with the file since I barely touch that type of stuff, but I had to redo everything I did with my character like 4 times already lmao-

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Does Save to File work?

I haven't experienced save wipes, but I've been having trouble trying to 'lock' Achievements*. I'm certain I was able to do so previously, but they don't stay locked in the current build. I wonder if it's related.
*Saves I loaded to help people unlocked Achievements I don't want.

곰 ⋮⋮ ɮɨɢ ʍǟռ ™°

Feb 23, 2023
Does Save to File work?

God I haven't used save to file in a while. But I can see if it works with one of my saves I have left over luckily.

EDIT: It worked, but it didn't work with my other save file that I had that I worked on for some reason. I think I'll just remake my whole character since it doesn't take much to do so, I'm just sad I wasted so much time making my perfect character but it's whatever atp.