2. i keep getting an error that says
[Uncaught flash.errors::IOerror]
Flash player: Desktop - Linux 3.18.91-14843133-QB24129241
Flash version: AND 32,0,0,170
Game version: 0.8.059
Error name: Error
Error mesg: Error #3001
Error: Error #3001
at classes.DataManager::DataManager/saveToFile()
at classes::TiTS/buttonClick()
Im not sure what this means, i just put it here in case it makes sense to the devs. basically if i try to save to file on my phone it displays that in the main text box and locks me out of what i was doing, but all the buttons not in the central box (save/load, email, main menu) continue working without any problems.

TheShepard256

1. CoC says that .sol files (regular saves) are found at:
In Windows Vista/7 (IE/FireFox/Other): Users/{username}/Appdata/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#Shared Objects/{GIBBERISH}/
In Windows Vista/7 (Chrome): Users/{username}/AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User Data/Default/Pepper Data/Shockwave Flash/WritableRoot/#SharedObjects/{GIBBERISH}/
Inside that folder it will saved in a folder corresponding to where it was played from. If you saved the CoC.swf to your HDD, then it will be in a folder called localhost. If you played from my website, it will be in fenoxo.com. The save files will be labelled CoC_1.sol, CoC_2.sol, CoC_3.sol, etc.
I managed to find my TiTS save files from the .swf version using the first of the two on Windows 10, so the pathways are probably the same or similar regardless of your PC's OS (though I can't guarantee that for non-Windows OSs). For the AIR version (the downloadable one that doesn't require a Flash player), I found them in Users/{username}/AppData/Roaming/com.taintedspace.tits/Local Store/#SharedObjects. Note that the AppData folder might be a hidden one, so make sure that viewing hidden folders is allowed.
.tits files (Save To File save files) should be wherever you saved/moved them to.

2. If this only happens on your phone, my first guess would be that you haven't given it permission to save files and you'll have to give it permission manually. I've only gathered that from reading other people's comments, since I don't play TiTS on my phone, and I've forgotten the exact pathway, but I'd guess it's somewhere in Settings -> Apps -> TiTS (or a similar pathway). If that doesn't work, I have no idea.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

haxur

Nov 5, 2020
1. CoC says that .sol files (regular saves) are found at:

I managed to find my TiTS save files from the .swf version using the first of the two on Windows 10, so the pathways are probably the same or similar regardless of your PC's OS (though I can't guarantee that for non-Windows OSs). For the AIR version (the downloadable one that doesn't require a Flash player), I found them in Users/{username}/AppData/Roaming/com.taintedspace.tits/Local Store/#SharedObjects. Note that the AppData folder might be a hidden one, so make sure that viewing hidden folders is allowed.
.tits files (Save To File save files) should be wherever you saved/moved them to.

2. If this only happens on your phone, my first guess would be that you haven't given it permission to save files and you'll have to give it permission manually. I've only gathered that from reading other people's comments, since I don't play TiTS on my phone, and I've forgotten the exact pathway, but I'd guess it's somewhere in Settings -> Apps -> TiTS (or a similar pathway). If that doesn't work, I have no idea.
what should i do if i am playing the game on a chromebook (Chrome OS)

TheShepard256

what should i do if i am playing the game on a chromebook (Chrome OS)
If there's a similar pathway, I'd suggest you go through that (some exploration may be required). Otherwise, no idea; I only use my laptop (which, as stated before, is a Windows 10 OS).

Also, that post was nearly nine months old. Most people don't like it when people reply to posts that are that old (referred to as 'necroing' the thread), and in most circumstances it's generally considered more polite to instead start a new thread.