Save File Location?

Dec 1, 2019
I need help finding the TiTs save files. Using 0.9.013 (the downloaded version that runs itself, no browser) and I can't find the files that are saved in-game with the "Save" function (not "Save To File"). I've checked AppData>Roaming>Macromedia>Flash Player>#SharedObjects as the save editing portion of the wiki suggests, but the folder says it's empty. My File Explorer is set to show hidden objects, so I'm not sure what the issue could be unless the wiki is out of date (which would be understandable given that the last game update was like 3 days ago lol). Help please

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The Save Editing Wiki page is out of date, yes. Macromedia>Flash Player is for the discontinued Flash version. As far as I'm aware, only the devs know where the Save slots are stored.

What do you need the Saves for, exactly?
If you want to Edit them, you have a few options. There are two incomplete Save Editors for the JavaScript version. One of which runs in your browser. You can also use a JSON Editor to change things directly in a Save to File, though the organization is messy at best. If you were using a browser, you could use the Browser Console to run commands to change things while the game is running.
The Cheat Menu can be used to give yourself items.

Dec 1, 2019
The Save Editing Wiki page is out of date, yes. Macromedia>Flash Player is for the discontinued Flash version. As far as I'm aware, only the devs know where the Save slots are stored.

What do you need the Saves for, exactly?
If you want to Edit them, you have a few options. There are two incomplete Save Editors for the JavaScript version. One of which runs in your browser. You can also use a JSON Editor to change things directly in a Save to File, though the organization is messy at best. If you were using a browser, you could use the Browser Console to run commands to change things while the game is running.
The Cheat Menu can be used to give yourself items.
I'm hoping to temporarily set my faux cow character to be considered non-Treated so I can access Sera's cock removal scene, as I was told on a previous post that a function related to my character's faux cow status was what was preventing the scene from taking place.