Sanctuary in Time - Text-based, Adult, Sci-fi Game

NovusOperandi

Sep 26, 2022
US
www.patreon.com
Greetings, one and all!

Version 1.4.6 of Sanctuary in Time is now available to the public! We've got an exciting, new mini-game event for this update; the Arena Victoria! Send followers offworld to do battle with fearsome beasts and wily, human opponents, all in the hope of winning glory and prizes. Plus, we've got balancing updates, bug fixes, and more!

The Complete Edition of the game is also currently available for a 15% discount on Itchio!
Read the full changelog on Itchio, Steam, or Patreon.

So, dive in, check it out, and let me know what you think. But remember...

Above all else, have fun!
Max (Novus Operandi)

NovusOperandi

Sep 26, 2022
US
www.patreon.com
Greetings, one and all!

Version 1.4.7 of Sanctuary in Time is now available to the public! We've got an exciting update this month with the addition of champions to the offworld event of Arena Victoria; these are highly-skilled, unique opponents your followers can now challenge and defeat for greater glory & prizes. Plus, skin colors can now be altered in the Gene Lab, and we've got balancing updates, bug fixes, and more!

The Complete Edition of the game is also currently available for a 15% discount on Itchio and Steam!
Read the full changelog on Itchio, Steam, or Patreon.

So, dive in, check it out, and let me know what you think. But remember...

Above all else, have fun!
Max (Novus Operandi)

NovusOperandi

Sep 26, 2022
US
www.patreon.com
Sanctuary in Time is a text-based, adult game with sci-fi & RPG elements. It features an expansive free demo, and 18 post-launch updates that added new player-requested features, significant improvements, and free additional content.

Plus, the Complete Edition of the game is currently available for a 25% discount on Itchio. So, it's the perfect time to check it out!

You can find Sanctuary in Time on Itchio, Steam, and Patreon.

NovusOperandi

Sep 26, 2022
US
www.patreon.com
Sanctuary in Time is a text-based, adult game with sci-fi & RPG elements. It features a free demo + a wealth of post-launch updates adding player-requested features, QOL improvements & free additional content.

Plus, the Complete Edition of the game is currently available for a limited-time discount on Itchio & Steam. So, it's the perfect time to check it out!

Find it on Itchio, Steam, and Patreon.

NovusOperandi

Sep 26, 2022
US
www.patreon.com
Greetings, one and all!

I'm hard at work on a new game now (read more about that on my Patreon), but The Complete Edition of Sanctuary in Time is currently available for a limited-time discount on Itchio. So, it's the perfect time to check it out!

Sanctuary in Time is a text-based, adult game with sci-fi & RPG elements. It features a free demo + a wealth of post-launch updates adding player-requested features, QOL improvements & free additional content.

Find it on Itchio, Steam, and Patreon.