Saendra Panties

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
From the Wiki:

"After Saendra has grown a penis and her Sex menu is accessed, there is a 10% chance a sex scene will play where she will use her new anatomy to vaginally or anally fuck Steele. After this scene, she may allow Steele to keep her panties."

K

Krynh

From the Wiki:

"After Saendra has grown a penis and her Sex menu is accessed, there is a 10% chance a sex scene will play where she will use her new anatomy to vaginally or anally fuck Steele. After this scene, she may allow Steele to keep her panties."

Cheers. Could have sworn I didn't see that on the wiki..

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
i has question. where do you read emails?

Click on the Extranet Messenger icon (it looks like a short pencil inside a square and is on the lower left side of the screen).  This should bring up a popup window with a list of the PC's e-mails.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
From the Wiki:

Man that 10% is brutal, took me nearly two dozen tries to get it, but it was worth it! More for the scene that came with them than the panties themselves (Also what is up with the fact all the ladies that give you panties just so happen to either be packing dick to begin with or need to gain one before they'll give you them? Odd design choice and/or coincidence)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Man that 10% is brutal, took me nearly two dozen tries to get it, but it was worth it! More for the scene that came with them than the panties themselves (Also what is up with the fact all the ladies that give you panties just so happen to either be packing dick to begin with or need to gain one before they'll give you them? Odd design choice and/or coincidence)

That's because the current Panty Collection mini-scenes are specifically written for futa NPCs. Another set would need written for fully female ones.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm kinda surprised that the fact that Steele is carrying around a bunch of other people's underwear hasn't come up in conversation with other npcs yet. Like how is it that New Texas is the only one that even bothers trying to screen people coming to the planet at all but they only take your weapons. There has to be some poor official whose day we could ruin by having them search us.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'm kinda surprised that the fact that Steele is carrying around a bunch of other people's underwear hasn't come up in conversation with other npcs yet. Like how is it that New Texas is the only one that even bothers trying to screen people coming to the planet at all but they only take your weapons. There has to be some poor official whose day we could ruin by having them search us.

It's kept on your ship, not in your pockets for one thing, and for another if you play a girl and they search through your drawers and find them I doubt they'd find it odd. If you play a guy they probably wouldn't find it odd if you have female crew since they might think it belongs to them.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It's kept on your ship, not in your pockets for one thing, and for another if you play a girl and they search through your drawers and find them I doubt they'd find it odd. If you play a guy they probably wouldn't find it odd if you have female crew since they might think it belongs to them.

You can fap with them whilst off your ship.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You can fap with them whilst off your ship.

It is? I never used them for fapping so I always assumed you'd need to be on your ship to use them, huh well then that makes Steele an even weirder person than I thought. I mean its one thing for girls to give you their panties because they felt like it, it's another thing entirely to walk around with them in your pockets at all times from that point on.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It is? I never used them for fapping so I always assumed you'd need to be on your ship to use them, huh well then that makes Steele an even weirder person than I thought. I mean its one thing for girls to give you their panties because they felt like it, it's another thing entirely to walk around with them in your pockets at all times from that point on.

Just try it. It takes like 5 minutes to get the cop's panties on the first probe planet assuming you pick a start that doesn't cripple your initial cash levels. I've fapped in the woods plenty.

K

Krynh

Just try it. It takes like 5 minutes to get the cop's panties on the first probe planet assuming you pick a start that doesn't cripple your initial cash levels. I've fapped in the woods plenty.

I've never gotten hers, how do you do that?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Wish there was a way to get it that didn't require turning her into a cumslut, I mean being a good lover is how you get the other three, but oh well I can ignore my "gotta catch 'em all" feelings.

I'm fine with just getting two out of four for those panties.