Saendra bugged

Tallan

Aug 29, 2015
the wandering event where you meet Saen feels kinda bugged. Did everything normally, got to the engine room, started it up, and now....nothing. Saen's sitting in her chair, I can leave, but other than that it doesn't progress. if I leave, I get the event intro again, and come back to it being the same.

TVPrimmy

Sep 5, 2021
Can confirm. After all of the tasks to restore the engines aboard Phoenix are completed, the player is unable to resolve the quest by talking to Saendra. This is present in the Public version of the game, on version 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1593.

Pressing the "Exit" button returns you to your ship, which is on the planet that the player was departing from before the event fired.

Attachments

• 1647103797849.png
    1647103797849.png
    241.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Tallan

Aug 29, 2015
Can confirm. After all of the tasks to restore the engines aboard Phoenix are completed, the player is unable to resolve the quest by talking to Saendra. This is present in the Public version of the game, on version 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1593.

Pressing the "Exit" button returns you to your ship, which is on the planet that the player was departing from before the event fired.
Thanks for the Screenshot xD my dumb butt didn't think of doing that

• Haha
Reactions: LegendaryToastr