SaberToothCanine's Art Dump

SloppySab

Jun 23, 2019
sabertoothcanine.newgrounds.com
ello,I am Saber just another digital artist that mostly digs in on NSFW artworks
im not really new on here,just couldn't sign into my old one XD forgot the login to it

Well back to business hopefully ya'll like the stuff I make,and feel free to give me
some critique so I can improve along the way <3

Chaos Request .png

SloppySab

Jun 23, 2019
sabertoothcanine.newgrounds.com
Update:

Ive been thinking about this ever since Ive been so insecure with my artwork,because

I felt like its not good enough and never gonna be enough,because everything I make

is terrible and off,but I love drawing and...like im just the stupidest person ever...

idk what to do..im stressing out because

I want to improve,but I try to,but I don't understand any of it...

Reactions: mebly

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
Update:

Ive been thinking about this ever since Ive been so insecure with my artwork,because

I felt like its not good enough and never gonna be enough,because everything I make

is terrible and off,but I love drawing and...like im just the stupidest person ever...

idk what to do..im stressing out because

I want to improve,but I try to,but I don't understand any of it...

Well, what do you think you need improving on? You draw really good and have a unique style. Maybe add more lighting on the faces and hair.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
What I like to do for improvement is focus on one area at a time, and what style you want to focus on. I wish I could be more helpful but I'm still very much an armature.

Reactions: mebly