Ryn ass

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Can someone verify wether or not if her you can fuck her with a 20 inch dick without being mean to her? Someone told me that her ass stretches after awhile

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
She does stretch, but you have to have a penis that's too large for her (and larger than the size you want her to eventually be able to accomodate0 in order to expand her capacity. That means that yes, you do have to be mean to her at least once or twice if you want to access her other 'Assfuck options with a >12in penis.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Well the max size for when the gentle fuck disappears is 12 inches, I don’t get why the champ can’t fuck her gently with a 20 inch dick

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
She does stretch, but you have to have a penis that's too large for her (and larger than the size you want her to eventually be able to accomodate0 in order to expand her capacity. That means that yes, you do have to be mean to her at least once or twice if you want to access her other 'Assfuck options with a >12in penis.
Ryn does have size-agnostic assfuck scenes, like her lingerie fuck and her sleep-withs (i.e. "the content that was put in after Savin decided we weren't going to support Ryn's butt training anymore"). Those should also be able to stretch her out.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Oh, those count? Hadn't considered that possibility since my Rnysclusive Champ is within her comfortable range and my bullying Champ just took the mean option
Well the max size for when the gentle fuck disappears is 12 inches, I don’t get why the champ can’t fuck her gently with a 20 inch dick
Her default comfort zone is 12 inches and (at least as far as the Assfuck scene is concerned) she simply can't accommodate anything larger unless she's stretched a bit, whether through the 'Monstrously' option or the size-agnostic scenes that Alypia mentions. Think of it like Cinderella and the glass slipper, no matter how gentle you want to be, if the foot's too big to fit you aren't getting your happily ever after.

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Ryn does have size-agnostic assfuck scenes, like her lingerie fuck and her sleep-withs (i.e. "the content that was put in after Savin decided we weren't going to support Ryn's butt training anymore"). Those should also be able to stretch her out.
Are they unlocked after winter city?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Are they unlocked after winter city?
Her sleeps are unlocked after sexing her three times. The sleep that you get is random, though.

Lingerie fuck is unlocked after the Winter City by going to her room in the palace and doing a little panty raid. It requires something like 30 Confidence and 25 Libido minimum. After that, you can access it again from her regular sex menu whenever you like.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Her sleeps are unlocked after sexing her three times. The sleep that you get is random, though.

Lingerie fuck is unlocked after the Winter City by going to her room in the palace and doing a little panty raid. It requires something like 30 Confidence and 25 Libido minimum. After that, you can access it again from her regular sex menu whenever you like.
Heh, "panty raid".