Run's art room.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
so I just started getting into drawing myself and am planning to draw my character I made on TITS however i don't even know where to begin right now but I do want to see what Xahlia would look like as art
(I used koikatsu to create her btw...found it to be a surprisingly good female character creator for my TITS characters but Xahlia is easily my favourite, the triangle in her mouth is supposed to represent her demonic tongue...bit limited in that area)

If this comes out huge I apologise but I have no idea how to resize images on forums

(nude or clothed don't mind which...I guess whichever you need more practice on ;))
What are you asking? If it's a request for free art then no.

Last edited:
Reactions: OofS

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
What are you asking? If it's a request for free art then no.

woops well I thought this was art requests but apparently im just a big dumb fuckin idiot

(then again..it does say when you hover over your thread about suggestions...some people like me could interpret that as requests...I'd change it to make it clear that you don't want requests)

Last edited:

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I need some coc2 character ideas to try and draw! Leave a comment below and I'll try and get to them!
This is the only request I remember posting, and it was for coc2 characters... not tits. Another user asked the same thing about requests and I think I gave a clear answer.
Only from friends sorry.
Those where the cases I saw from hovering over older posts in my thread. So I think it's pretty clear cut, just look closer I guess?

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
yeah I didn't see that until after I posted and you replied lol

I tend to skip to the end on forums after reading the first few pages tbh...like to see the more recent stuff and by end I really mean the last page or in this case image you posted which tbh is a lot better than what i can do lol

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
squbi.png