Run's art room.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
hand.png
Anatomy practice is a pain.

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
View attachment 11511 The doll from blood borne. I'm sorry I haven't been posting a whole ton here life has been hectic to say the least. Enjoy!

I'm unfamiliar with Blood Borne so I have no idea who/what this is, but I really like it! They look very serene, but also on edge, like a music box that's completely wound, but is stuck and can't play. I find that it's a pretty difficult expression to draw.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I'm unfamiliar with Blood Borne so I have no idea who/what this is, but I really like it! They look very serene, but also on edge, like a music box that's completely wound, but is stuck and can't play. I find that it's a pretty difficult expression to draw.
I've never had someone analyse an art piece I made so thoroughly. Feels flattering af. Also thank's for the complements! For the looks of her face well the game is very dark and depressing in atmosphere so I'm glad I made her expression work with it.

Reactions: OofS

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Screenshot (305).png Screenshot (220).png Out of every piece of art I post here there's at least 4-10 scarps of art I threw away or quit cause I didn't like em. Here are a few that aren't that bad. One a failed Kass from coc2 going hohohoho and the next a tabby slime from slime rancher.