[RPG] Squirrel Adventures

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
obscurebanner.png So this is the RPGmaker game where you get to be cucked by a giant squirrel.

What? You’ve played several games just this week about being cucked by a giant squirrel (and one by some sort of wombat thing) and you want to know what exactly my game brings to the being cucked by a giant woodland critter genre?

I bring you choice! Never before in a game about being cucked by a giant squirrel have you had the option to choose which girl is going to be assaulted, debased and used!

You get to choose between:

Tiffany: Armoured fighting Princess who loves her dad, magic and is well versed in world history!

Or!

Your Mum: With iron determination this housewife is determined to look out for the best interests of her boy!

Don’t play those other games where you don’t get to choose which of your female relations is going to be sexually defiled the dreaded arboreal menace!

-BgAxxAV47JDymoedrmTKTwdE5BfeZ0FCz7ytS3VdvUM_0IgX6X-B7spWKDkBR6nAccqu0yPspZ1ocECwUWCVMWrOUvxwZbHwDC8yFIBRJwXl_bQNWXBZqkBuD8zwTX3IEWIpYF9

Fetishes

Fetishes include:

-M/F
-virgin
-monsters
-Nice Time for Roo
-consensual sex in the missionary position
-floppy squirrel dong

What about the game play you ask?

What part of RPGmaker didn’t you understand?

The game includes RPGmaker grade combat, map exploration, looting other people’s houses, simple dungeon puzzles and touching crystals in a platonic fashion.

I am currently employing the artist MiniWa to do the art.

Change Log 1.0

- Game Delivered

SubscirbeStar
Patreon
Itch.io
Steam

Last edited:

John Molotov

May 5, 2017
Seems good so far, however when exiting the cave that requires workers to clear it goes to the two tent campfire screen and stops responding. Is this a bug or the end of content so far?

futatiger

Nov 2, 2016
have i missed something? I've become the legendary hero and am about to leave town to deal with the lich and so far there was one sex scene but no squirrel at all.

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
have i missed something? I've become the legendary hero and am about to leave town to deal with the lich and so far there was one sex scene but no squirrel at all.

Nothing weird happens... Until the first night of the adventure.