[RPG] [Patreon] High Pressure

PeterSnayde

Nov 26, 2018
PFET4x5.jpg

Hi everyone!

I'm Peter Snayde from SteamUp team, and I want to announce here our first project, that called "High Pressure"!
It's an adult RPG in steampunk setting in world of endless war, and alternative progress. You will play as Adelina Steinmeyer - heir to a small noble house that has fallen on hard times. She is working as a journalist for the “Small Times” an independent publishing house in the capital of the Endar Empire. Opportunity knocks at her door as the head of the office intends to retire, offering her a chance to inherit the newspapers by taking part in a contest. With the winds of rebellions and dissatisfaction brewing in the distant colonies of the empire. She must travel to the regions of conflict and write the best stories she can in hopes of earning her prize and restoring her house to its former glory.

The Gameplay:
  • Look for various information to help you write a story. Talk with different characters, read the signs. Information can hide anywhere.
  • Even the smallest choice can lead you to an alternative development of events, or to other results. It will also influence the mood and character of Adelina.
  • Develop relationships with various characters, and open their storylines.
  • In order to shore up her finances after getting robbed Adelina will have to engage in various odd jobs, presented as simple mini-games. Each with their own potential to lead her into interesting situations. Some workplaces will demand certain attire from her. This will in turn help with changing what she is willing to do in order to keep herself afloat while waiting for her next big break.
  • Look for blueprints and details to modify your gun.
  • Engage in a custom built battle system. Manage your turn by using your action points in the most effective way. Quick but weak multiple attacks per turn, regular attacks or the costly aimed attack for greater damage. Tide things to your advantage by engaging in special actions! Take cover, try to dodge incoming shots or try to expose a weakness. Use items when the situation gets dire and need a special edge.
  • During the course of story You will be able explore "dungeons", where management of team resources and decision will be really important.
  • Also in the course of the story, you will be able to take part in stealth missions.
8RgJg7kl.png
jA2DWVml.png

nVCMyldl.png
mCB5WHGl.png
1eLEEBal.png

Right now we just released demo, and want You to take a look at it, and share your thoughts about it. Please visit our Patreon page, and share Your thoughts. Any support will be valuable.

Peter

Last edited:

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
Basic recommendations for a "game first post":

-Adding title screen on the top of the post
-Introduction and concept
-Explaining core mechanics
-Saying what fetishes should we expect
-Give a few screenshots, if possible some NSFW ones.

Seeing your patreon information this is actually really core "Character stat window".

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
Well the problem is that sex and fetishes are exclusionary.

We kinda need to know what your doing. Just so we know to expect that at the start of chapter 2 it will be all watersports all the time.

PeterSnayde

Nov 26, 2018
Well the problem is that sex and fetishes are exclusionary.

We kinda need to know what your doing. Just so we know to expect that at the start of chapter 2 it will be all watersports all the time.

The game will contain next adult themes:
Groping, Straight sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Lesbian, Submission, Prostitution....something else. No extreme themes like watersports, or alike.

Mavrik

Oct 11, 2019
Hey, so I made this account to reply to this thread specifically. First of all the game has potential and reminded me a lot of the Detective Girl of Steam City, I also really like the art style. But yeah, a bit more info on the Thread would be good on top of showing pictures and future plans too. Might I also suggest advertising your game to more forums to gain more traction and hopefully more Patreons, places like ULMF or F95 would be good places to start.

All in all, the game looks promising and if you can pump out a more fleshed out version later on you might be able to gain more of a following, for now though I understand why people are cautious, but keep it up excited to see what becomes of this!

Reactions: PeterSnayde

PeterSnayde

Nov 26, 2018
Hey, so I made this account to reply to this thread specifically. First of all the game has potential and reminded me a lot of the Detective Girl of Steam City, I also really like the art style. But yeah, a bit more info on the Thread would be good on top of showing pictures and future plans too. Might I also suggest advertising your game to more forums to gain more traction and hopefully more Patreons, places like ULMF or F95 would be good places to start.

All in all, the game looks promising and if you can pump out a more fleshed out version later on you might be able to gain more of a following, for now though I understand why people are cautious, but keep it up excited to see what becomes of this!
I planned to try this game in near future, since it has similar setting. Thank You for trying our project.)
The future plans is:
Fix bugs
Rewrite glitchy parts
Add more content in pub, and edition
Design character mental progression
More dungeon quests

Mostly development speed depends on financial support and number of patrons.

futatiger

Nov 2, 2016
on your patreon one of the rewards is access to the final version on release. what is your estimated timetable to the final version and what is the price for the final version?

Reactions: PeterSnayde

PeterSnayde

Nov 26, 2018
on your patreon one of the rewards is access to the final version on release. what is your estimated timetable to the final version and what is the price for the final version?

It's highly depends on audience support. Right now I'm spending most of my free money(from salary from my primary job) and time(after my primary job) on this project, same as other team members. If support will be big enough - some of us may consider to move on full time, which will significantly increase speed of development.