[RPG maker VX Ace]The Humbling Experience [English H-Game] [Public v0.2] [v0.3 Patreon] UPDATED!!

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
Kelly_Banner2.png

Hello everybody, I'm GreyInu and I'm the lead developer of the adult adventure game The Humbling Experience.

What's The Humbling Experience?

Once a year, in the friendly town of New Brylenn, there is a big event: The Humbling Experience (THEx.) A select group of students is chosen to participate and it's considered a great honor and a step in the right direction for the developement of the young ones. During THEx the students will gather first hand experience in all kinds of employments and will, without a doubt, get a head start over the rest of the kids in the country.

That's neat for them but what's the game all about?

You are Kelly Turner, high school teacher and responsible guardian. You are not the biggest fan of the whole thing, but it is your job to make sure your students are safe and make the best out of what New Brylenn has to offer. They will not make it easy for you but you will discover soon that this trip could be as much of a learning experience for you as it is for them. Now, what you learn, well... that's up to you...

Yeah, but what's the point of the game?

New Brylenn is awaiting for you and it's full with colorful personalities. Explore the town, make yourself at home and get in their good side, even if they look crazy to you (you don't know when you are going to need their help.) It's a fun town if you know how to fit in. And don't forget why you're there, don't let your students fuck this up, that's why you are there, right? There are just so many distractions...

But let's go into the more meaty stuff, what can I find in the game?

Kelly is no prude, but is no slut either, just a regular smart woman but if you push the right buttons... Exhibitionism will be a big starting point for her, nothing sexier than the forbidden. There will be a big amount of girl on girl action, lower your guard with your students and you are in for a naughty ride. Of course the male students and the rest of the guys will want a part of it too so she will probably won't get bored in her new home.

Now I don't consider this a corruption game, there will be no mind breaking or blackmailing or excessive rape, it's a lot more likely that you will be the one doing the raping (hentai raping of course, nothing serious.) It's intended to be a light hearted sexy fun game.

A last thing before I drop the demo here: You mainly play with Kelly, but over the course of the missions you will team-up with the rest of the characters or take total control of them, depending on your influence on them, options will open up to you when that happen. You know how it is, turn your cute serious student into a sexy bunny and things will probably go very differently.

And finally here is the link to the most recent public build!:

V 0.2

And here is a link to my patreon in case you enjoyed the game and want to take a look.

Patreon

Some pictures of the game:

Screen3.png

Screen1.png

Screen4.png

Screen2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jennylaw28

Mik

Sep 13, 2016
Really nice game and a a lot of content for a first demo. Do you already got content for patreons ?

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
Really nice game and a a lot of content for a first demo. Do you already got content for patreons ?

Not yet, I just put the demo up a couple of days ago. The first update will probably come in the first week of october or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

paliga

Aug 22, 2016
love  games with a lot of lesby action.now i need a nice milf.very good first impresion

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
There will be plenty of girl on girl action, that will include milfs most definitely. 

Thank you for playing, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I enjoyed it so much so far.

I don't want to speak ill, but there is a couple of games here that should learn from this one...

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
Happy to hear you enjoyed it, but every game is different and there is no need for comparisons. I still have a lot to learn and improve.

BurnKnight

Sep 17, 2016
Even tho its a demo the game had a lot of content, and it wasn't some boring content it was actually very nice and enjoyable, and the dialogue is funny but not overly funny so it doesn't get dull. The scenes were awesome i love games with lesbo action especially if its a milf and a younger girl, this game has it and does it spot on perfectly, i am so excited.

BCRoxx

Nov 11, 2015
Very lovely game so far! It has quite a bit of potential, especially if you keep to the slow, tantalizing coming out as a perv thing! And, did I detect a little D/s content ahead between Kelly and the guidance counselor? If so, so much all the better!

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
Thank you for your comments guys! No worries, I'll keep Kelly's sexy transformation slow but steady.

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
Hi there!

Just letting you guys know that v 0.1 is now available for patrons!

You can expect 30+ new CGs a lot of new people to meet and more than 100 minutes of gameplay! (Probably twice that if you explore all different options.)

Here are some images from this new build:

Screen1.png
Screen2.png
Screen3.png
Screen4.png

So, don't miss out! You can get it here.

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
Hi there guys, two good news!

First, v0.1 is now available for the public! You can get it in the first post of this thread or in my patreon page!

Second, v0.15 is out for patrons! You can get it here.

It contains more than eight irreverent events and tons of fun all around!

I leave you with some of the pictures you will found in this new build:

Sin_t_tulo_1.png

Sin_t_tulo_1.png

Sin_t_tulo_1.png

Sin_t_tulo_1.png

Last edited:

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
Hey there guys, sorry I'm not very active in the forums but duty calls!

Anyway, The Humbling Experience v0.2 is ready and available for patrons!

Sin_t_tulo_1.png

Sin_t_tulo_1.png

Sin_t_tulo_1.png

Sin_t_tulo_1.png

Bobinette

Aug 27, 2016
In the diner, you can clip through the speaker and walk around in the black area. Going through the door behind the counter even teleports you into the comic book shop.

theclip.png

Good game, though. Nice humor, nice amount of content so far. Nice to see women with hair down there too ; that's a rare fetish fulfilled in games. Thank you!

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
In the diner, you can clip through the speaker and walk around in the black area. Going through the door behind the counter even teleports you into the comic book shop.

Thanks for that! Don't know how I missed that! That's going to be fixed immediately!

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
Hey there guys, v0.23 is finally ready! It contains more than ten events full of new characters, risky missions and tons of bad puns! And naked ladies from time to time too, but specially puns.

You can get it here!

Also, v0.15 is now available for the public in the first post!

V023_S1.png

V023_S2.png

V023_S3.png

V023_S5.png

V023_S4.png

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Downloaded the new version. Last version I played day 1 wasn't even finished yet, so lots of new content to me. I think I've done everything in the current version except the 2 events that are supposed to be in the healthcare center as I can't get either of them to start. Don't know if this is a bug or if I missed something that cues them.

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
Downloaded the new version. Last version I played day 1 wasn't even finished yet, so lots of new content to me. I think I've done everything in the current version except the 2 events that are supposed to be in the healthcare center as I can't get either of them to start. Don't know if this is a bug or if I missed something that cues them.

The Health Center is the yoga place, so you probably got them!

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
How is it going? THEx v0.26 is finally ready! This new version contains more than 150 CGs incluiding up to 10 brand new animations and a worrying amount of nonsense no one cares about.

You can get it here!

Screen1.png

Screen2.png

Screen3.png

Screen4.png

Greyinu

Sep 9, 2016
Hey there guys. Great news! The Humbling Experience v0.3 is now available for patrons!

This new version contains more than 10 scenes with 250+ CGS and up to 20 brand new animations!

Changingat_Lobby17.png

Clinic_Hayes10.png

Club_Dancing_Nico11.png

Sweet_Party_Nico_Mel_Cara10.png

KingBBC

Nov 1, 2016
Good job with Humbling Experience GreyInu!

Great models, especially the main character.

Her face reminds me of Tricia Helfer.