[RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Alianna's Journey

Kumo Games

Sep 30, 2016

Embark on a wonderful journey that follows the adventure of Alianna, a young captain girl who leads the Rosette, a small ship with a small crew. Will she be able to find the missing ships that are suddenly disappeared on the island? Will she be able to restore honor to her name? Or will she get trapped on the island forever? Only you can find that.

Alianna's Journey is a hentai RPG Maker game featuring an inhibition system, a pregnancy system and much more.
As for now, the game is still in an early phase.

The current fetish for the game are:
♥ Pregnancy
♥ Futanari
♥ Monster Girl
♥ Vanilla

English it's not my native language, feel free to correct every grammatical error you may find in the game or in my posts.

Of course, if you like the game and you want to support me, here's my Patreon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
The downloads require a decryption key. Might want to fix that! Was looking forward to trying it out.

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
I do not know if it's a bug or simply has not yet been fully developed, but the teleport dont work in the gold room after the first time

The plot seems promising; there is not much else to see, but for me is a good start. (you gonna leave the portrait of now or are you thinking of changing it? [the one with the mirror])

Kumo Games

Sep 30, 2016
A friend tested it for me, so there are some bugs

1. The one you mentioned now, i fixed it.

2. If you say no to Alice the game gets in a bug loop because i simply forgot to apply the Autorun.

3. Monster Sex for now is just a line and the monster knocks you away. (Not a bug, but creating the Inhibition and Pregnancy system took away a lot of time)

4. Teleporting from the starting beach, on the right side in the must upper teleport, won't work. Fixed.

Unfortunately, for now that's the portrait. I wish i had an artist but i can't pay them, so i use Kisekae. It changes based on how much Inhibition Alianna has and if she's pregnant or not.

Thanks for playing it, if you find some bugs not listed, feel free to report them!

Blaziken

Oct 14, 2016
hi tried it just now

1) its save file keep being deleted and i cant save ( after entering entering alice's house or using mirror )

2) when goes back to that room with lot of gold i can't teleport back to surface

Kumo Games

Sep 30, 2016
Thanks for reporting it. The second problem has been solved already, bugfix will be up in the next version. The first one... well, you just discovered a huge game breaking bug, i will try to fix it before October 24°.

Blaziken

Oct 14, 2016
Thanks for reporting it. The second problem has been solved already, bugfix will be up in the next version. The first one... well, you just discovered a huge game breaking bug, i will try to fix it before October 24°.

yay~ i discovered huge thing~ can i get nobel reward?
:p joke aside is dat slime girl didnt have skill?

will keep my eyes on your update
24 Oct is my exam day though~

Kumo Games

Sep 30, 2016
yay~ i discovered huge thing~ can i get nobel reward?
:p joke aside is dat slime girl didnt have skill?

will keep my eyes on your update
24 Oct is my exam day though~

Oh sorry, i forgot to mention, 24 is for patroners, since it's a week before this month ends. 31 for everyone else.

For now she has Water only. In further releases i will add a full skill set.

Kumo Games

Sep 30, 2016
The first post has been modified with Version 0.02!

Fixed a bug that prevent you to teleport back in the Gold Room.
Fixed a bug that ruined the whole undressing process.
Fixed a bug that made the game loop if you said no to Alice.
Fixed a bug that prevent you to teleport on the beginning beach.

Added some new lines on the slimes defeat.
Added five new maps.
Added a quest journal that keep track of the mission you have to do.
Added a picture gallery, there are currently no picture into it. Will have to think about this.
Added a new character that join your party.
Added a new monster that will use you if you lose.

Balanced Velonika according to the game stats (She had broken OP statistics).

To do: Fix the freaking mirror (Don't use it, it will prevent you from saving), it will take more time than i tought it would. Sorry.

Mad Maru

Nov 1, 2016
Futa on Female? Awesome! Can't wait to see more of that, especially more scenes including Alice.

However, there is one issue: The game crashes when entering Velonika's cave, because there seems to be a tileset missing. Luckily you can fix it by adding a graphics/tilesets folder and adding a tileset with the name "tilea4". Now don't get me wrong, I like what you're doing so far, but please check the game for bugs and crashes like that one, especially since you're doing a patreon.

Anyway, keep it up!

Kumo Games

Sep 30, 2016
First, thanks for everything. I've been aware of that but and I didn't notice because that tile is unused. But I worked on fixing everything, that's why the first post has been modified, fixed version is out!

Fixed the Mirror! (With a new script, you have to restart the game, unfortunately. But this script allows me to add even more stuff for the future)
Rohen start level is now 3.
Monster now pause for two seconds before attacking again, giving the player more time to escape.
Fixed TileA4 missing on the small cave.
Fixed the teleport from Grotto/Village.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
You might want to make sure that the game actually runs on the program because I'm having difficulty when it show up on what to run. :( :colbert:

Mad Maru

Nov 1, 2016
Considering Kumo hasn't been online for more than 2 months in this forum and no update has since been released, I get the bad feeling the game's dead. Sadly..