[RPG Maker] The Shop of Horrors Final version

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
2pto6f6.jpg

The game will tell you an alternative story about a cadet Sasha that parallels the main story described in the Academy. This means you can meet a lot of new and already known characters and get to know them under other circumstances.

As in the past, the protagonist's kind character and thirst for justice will take her to different complicated and funny situations.

In the story, Sasha appears in a very special place where she has to pass sexual trials to achieve her goal in the end. Or not achieve, it's up to the player.

The game is planned to be presented in four parts. So, from the very beginning, you'll find very hot scenes that won't let you feel bored while waiting.

Have a nice play, guys.

Developer:
Censorship
: None.
Version: 1.0
Language: English.

Download:

33xx7pw.jpg

Nve2MmT.png

J5Nxquy.png

EVgQ4e4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Beast5200

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
Hooray! Here comes the new version of the game!

Dozens of text pages were translated, many pages of code were written exclusively for this game...and it's just what I can remember right now.

Well, let me tell this in order.

+ final reworking of Sasha's appearance (whatever happens, I won't remake her look anymore because she became an extremely beautiful girl)

+ new sexy costume

+ Dr.Jun's erotic experiments

+ erotic scene with Wendy, Tiffany's sister

+ many other moments giving the choice

+ spacious locations

+ another side of Sasha's personality

+ reduction of the game's size through deleting unnecessary files (the game is now 100mb less)

And all other things I've just added.

As always, if you find a mistake or any other inaccuracy, you know where to write!

Have a nice game!

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
We are glad to present you the second-to-last part of this exciting minigame.

For once in our patreon page life, two versions of the game are released in the same month. It's a great achievement for me, it means my drawing lessons have paid off.

The list of nice little things that were added to this part:

+ Sasha's new costume (erotic police uniform)

+ chibi for the new costume

+ Wendy unexpectedly showed another, darker side of herself

+ erotic scenes

+ some other things I've just added and things I might have forgotten

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
It finally happened. The final part of this exciting mini-game is finished. There, all the decisions you've made will lead to one (or maybe more than one) of the three endings.

For better or for worse, it's up to you.

+ we've fixed some inaccuracies (it's all thanks to a guy Zz aka Clorox Bleach who found them)

On a personal note, it was a pleasure working on this mini-game, I achieved all the goals I have set. Also, I got the invaluable experience in game development and understanding of the mistakes I used to make as well.

P.S.: Thank you for staying with us and following the progress.

Soon you'll find even more substantial news and gifts.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
We have some exciting news about the future life of the project!
Visit our patreon page for more info.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
One thing that was bugging me about this game- you said it was a continuation of Futa in the Police Academy, right? But, isn't FitPA still itself unfinished?

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
How do I get the M/M scenes? I'm not talking about futa. I'm talking about Male/Male scenes.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
One thing that was bugging me about this game- you said it was a continuation of Futa in the Police Academy, right? But, isn't FitPA still itself unfinished?
It is Sasha's alternate way.
Maybe later I'll make a gold edition - a mix of Futa in PA and the Shop of Horrors in better quality.

Beast5200

Mar 31, 2019
Arkansas
I love this game. I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. I've played through it at least eight times now. well only twice since its been finished. But I can tell I missed a LOT of secrets and content. Hell I can't seem to find the third ending. Is there like a walk-through or something? I really like this game. But I'm REALLY bad at finding secrets no matter what game it is. I'm kinda stupid. Anyway I would love some hints at the very least. But if not Thank you anyways for such a great and fun game. :D