[RPG MAKER]The Imaginarium 0.8

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
The Imaginarium

Version 0.5 is now released for everyone!

The Imaginarium is a RPG Maker MV Game featuring 3D rendered 18+ scenes. The purpose of this game is to have fun in a strange place that gives you the power to travel in time and have fun with various girls without any strings attached. From shy quiet girls belonging in 2016 to witches from the 1600, pirate girls and much more, Blake has total power upon them. The protagonist, Blake, wins a contest witch allows him to make use of these powers thanks to an enigmatic character named Mr. Franco. Not only that but he also gets a girl named Brenda as his own personal "assistant" on which he can test various toys that he finds on monsters that guard the Imaginarium thus preventing Blake to obtain full powers!

(click to enlarge)

Change log 0.8:

- Added two new girls : Amelia, Fitness Instructor and Peyton, Baby Sitter.
- Added two new toys for the Table of Depravity, lucky Brenda :)

Latest version here : Patreon

Download 0.5 version : https://mega.nz/#!FYogFBiZ!2rqTIJz3Qu14Wfq-5UM6eYDjFBLaOHQC_18wbWgZUug

The game is still in development, this is the second game that I'm working at and a lot of changes are bound to happen. Please take your time and report any bugs/issues that you may encounter. More content is scheduled to be added and even more conversation options with more control very soon! If you enjoy it and wish to see more updates and content, consider becoming a patron to ensure the development of the game! Enjoy!

Some Screenshots:

Last edited:

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Sorry for the double post~!

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed the new game, The Imaginarium! If you tried it and think is worth your while please let me know by voting on the next poll that will decide what girl will be added next! The development process will continue daily but right now for a couple of days Stranded with Benefits will take the most attention because the new update is scheduled to arrive in a few days! Please take your time to vote in this poll. It only takes a second, thanks! Enjoy! 

Poll link : 
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=56f96fc6e4b028d127a912e4

All the girls on  the list  will be added but i'll let you decide the next one :)

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
How do you heal in this? I kinda skimmed through it, (since RPG MV hangs from time to time for me.) but I, think, read that you're suppose to get heal for doing the sex scenes, no? If that's so, then it doesn't seem to be healing properly.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Yes, by having a scene with Emma your party gets healed but I do believe that there is one scene that does not heal, this is temporary until I implement a new healing system. Thanks for the info!

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Can't find Cherry's staff - got everything else but still get "access denied" for her...

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Wow.. nice to see someone's putting out content with staggering 3 games. Hope you've got time for food, sleep, and personal life. Good job!

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Wow.. nice to see someone's putting out content with staggering 3 games. Hope you've got time for food, sleep, and personal life. Good job!

Thanks! Contrary to popular belief I don't work alone, I do most of the work but with the help I have I'm left with enough time for everything else :p

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
good game so far. some issues i have come across.

1. witch scene 5, everytime she says she will destroy her enemies, i guess she forgets? she also gives an additional copy of the boob staff every time
2. alien impregnator. it says permanent HP +10 but it doesn't change the maxHP of either character involved. Also the dialog assumes it is the first time you use it every time.
3. the skeletons can walk out of their room and into the first noob room, so the warning that displays when you try to walk into their room for the first time might occur too late.
4. karate chop takes too long to animate all those hits. it should really go a lot faster considering just how many hits it performs sequentially.
5. Vial of immortality obsoletes vial of giants. Since vial of immortality costs 20 and gives +40 maxHP, while giants costs 42 and gives gives only +70 MaxHP. Giants costs MORE than 2x but gives LESS than 2x, meaning it is useless.
6. There is no +magic attack item. even though magic is the only attack worth using. (is there even a point in having both an ATK and MATK? can't they be merged?)
7. Vial of trickery has an icon that says AGI even though it gives LUK and not AGI.
8. the guy that introduces you to the game says to come talk to him after using the first girl, but then has nothing to say when you do. So maybe omit that line about coming to talk to him for now?
9. when you are only fighting a single opponent, a single that targets only one opponent should automatically choose that opponent as the target. massively reducing the number of clicks needed during combat.

10. is the guy who introduces you like... the AI of the imaginarium itself? its spirit? the imaginarium itself? its previous owner? just a dude who uses it? if the last one then why is he giving it to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hey! Version 0.6 of The Imaginarium will be released on the 20th of June, in just 4 days! This update aims to diversify the things you can do in game by adding a new girl as well as new toys to be used on Brenda, alien worm seeds, dildo drill (drilldo), milkers and more! Not only that but this month your support will be rewarded in a special way! How? Visit : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits?ty=h for full details! 

Thank you!

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Version 0.6 of the Imaginarium was just released. This version adds 4 new toys that can be used on Brenda and a new girl with 4 interactions.

Also, new updated demo version is coming soon, so stay tuned :D

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
thanks for the update

does it address any of the issues i brought up earlier or does it only add the new girl/scenes?

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
thanks for the update

does it address any of the issues i brought up earlier or does it only add the new girl/scenes?

Hey, some of the issues pointed out by you were dealt with. However, to clear up some of the points you made :

1. She never destroys her enemies (from the players point of view) because the Imaginarium only sends you to certain time frames when the girls are vulnerable and easy to manipulate.

2. I'm still working on those.

3. The mobs are set to random movement so yes, some of them will slip through the cracks 

6. There is no need for magical attack, the skills are under magic but they use physical attack to calculate the damage.

9. That's how the game works, there is nothing I can do about that.

10. He is a winner of a contest just like Blake, the point is to shroud everything regarding the Imaginarium in mystery. He also says that he can only give Blake a power similar to his, a new Garden for him to play with other than his own because the Imaginarium limited its own powers.

I hope that answers some of your questions.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
1. She never destroys her enemies (from the players point of view) because the Imaginarium only sends you to certain time frames when the girls are vulnerable and easy to manipulate.

The thing is, it makes it look like she completely forgets your last encounter with her. Even though other encounters seemed persistent.

Also, at that point she is already your devout worshipper so she hardly needs to be kept vulnerable for further lewds

3. The mobs are set to random movement so yes, some of them will slip through the cracks

is it possible to constrain their movement through that specific spot?

6. There is no need for magical attack, the skills are under magic but they use physical attack to calculate the damage.

in that case, both magic defense and magic attack stats should be disabled outright and removed from the UI. (the engine allows such modifications)

9. That's how the game works, there is nothing I can do about that.

It actually is possible, but it requires some more advanced scripting knowledge. So it is understandable if you simply don't know how to do it.

That actually reminds me, are you familiar with the yanfly engine plugins? It is a set of amazing plugins made by yanfly for the various RPG maker engines which massively improve them and also make it fairly easy to implement many additions, changes, and common customizations with minimal effort and knowledge of scripting.

I hope that answers some of your questions.

thank you, it did

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Version 0.7 of The Imaginarium is now available! Check it out :

Change log 0.7:

- Added two new girls : Carmen, Milf and Victoria (Vicky) Student.
- Added the Table of Depravity (only one scene set for now, everything you can see on the table will be usable in 0.8)
- Changed how a few items work.
- Fixed some minor bugs.

You can grab it here : Patreon

Gamer

Aug 1, 2016
Hello, I just need help by this game. When i start the game, the robot in the maze is to strong for me. Everytime i fight against him, he kills me after two hits. I don`t have any weapons. Please help me.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hello, I just need help by this game. When i start the game, the robot in the maze is to strong for me. Everytime i fight against him, he kills me after two hits. I don`t have any weapons. Please help me.

You somehow got your hands on a bugged version. Nothing I can do about that...

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Version 0.8 of The Imaginarium has been released, you can find it here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits

In this version two new girls were added : Amelia, Fitness Instructor and Peyton, Baby Sitter.
Also there are two new toys for Brenda on the Table of Depravity! 

celibatedog

Sep 22, 2016
Is there any information available regarding how Luck/Agility/ and the other stats affect combat in this game?

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
I noticed the pateron says development stopped for The Imaginarium.
How come?

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
I noticed the pateron says development stopped for The Imaginarium.
How come?

The Imaginarium was meant to be a testing ground, a place for me to test different ways of doing things but it has run it's course. There isn't much I can learn from it anymore and I would rather focus on the more serious projects at this time. The game could be continued at any time if something changes but there are no plans for it in the near future. New versions will be released periodically until the public version reaches the final version.

Reactions: mrttao