[RPG MAKER][Patreon]Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge (COMPLETE)

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Call to arms!
I'm still working on a last image, but meanwhile, since the game is ready, only missing that image, is was thinking of saving some time, by letting the game be already proofreaded...
Is there someone willing to proofread the game, in search for grammar error, wrong sentences and such?
All that's requested is having English as main language...

poiuygtyu

Mar 26, 2016
Call to arms!
I'm still working on a last image, but meanwhile, since the game is ready, only missing that image, is was thinking of saving some time, by letting the game be already proofreaded...
Is there someone willing to proofread the game, in search for grammar error, wrong sentences and such?
All that's requested is having English as main language...
I will. English isn't only my main language. It's my only one.

Reactions: senryu-sensei

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
vi70mD6.png

Version 0.3a Available for 5$+ patrons!

Changelog:
- 6 new standing pictures: Fred ( the boobs staring guy) and his wife Elda, Kobe and Doyle ( the two woodcutters), Father Daliwyr and Helith in human form;

- 2 new outfit for Risa, 1 for Marissa ( the mayor assistat) and 1 for Helith;

- 1 new sex event + 2 corrupting events, for a total of 18 images!

- I went back and edited a little all the succubi, giving them a more "devilish" skin tone and a tail, with the exception of Nicci...for...reasons...

- You can now access the Hall of Fame! There is a portal which lead there in your room at the inn ( It's probably a W.I.P., but since I have my first 15$ patron, I wanted to add it for the release);

- A LOT of people complained about the pain in the ass given by the waitress job's random order, so I reworked it a little;now when you need to talk to someone to progress, you'll talk to that person, avoiding the random order; hope you'll ike it better now ;-)

- I've reworked the main menu a little too.

A BIG thanks to Hoboy and Poiuygtyu for proofreading the game!

And...I suppose that's all!

I fear you better start from the beginning since I've added things here and there, images, and of course, all the grammar correction =P

This should be the last time you're neeed to start from scratch...I hope...

Public version in 10-14 days, as always.

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Ho-Ho-Hoo! Merry XxXmas!
fqFVtkl.jpg

Before you go crazy in excitement, no, there isn't any New content...
The game will still end at the same point of version 0.3 ( that's why it's just 0.3.5 instead of 0.4 =P )

I have simply reworked Succubus Nicci images >.<

Why? Because I felt like it was something I needed to do, at some point...

And, well, let's be honest...having THIS
E2A3uZH.jpg

on top of the page isn't really...how to say it..."appealing"...?

Anyway, here it's the link:

MEGA LINK

So you can just...you know, play the intro, say " OoOoh, How Nice!", and close the game =P

From now on I'll focus all my attention on the version 0.4, starting from the second event!

I wish you ALL a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Monthly progress report for December 2016
Hello Guys!
I know, I know, I'm damn late for the monthly progress report T.T
But better late than never, right?
Ok, so, I'll do a little list of what i did so far during december 2016, after the public release of version 0.3:
- Marissa have a new picture with a different skirt, a little longer than last one, to cover her new..."Tool" with a variant where the "tool" isn't that much covered =P (2 pics).
- a new standing picture of Alicia, with a new, more revealing outfit.
- 2 standing picture a "Addine", 1 dressed up and 1 with only panties on; who's Addine? She's...uhm....Josef's niece! A Real beauty!
- Complete set of picture for the first sequence for the first new event, for a total of 5 pics.
- With the release of version 0.3.5 I've replaced all picture with Succubus Nicci during the intro, for a total of 10 picture.
- Finished a couple of pictures for the second new event.
And that's all for now; ye, with xmas holydays I wasn't able to work for a couple of days T.T
Hope you're not too much angry with me T.T

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Progress Report
Hello Guys!
Today I'm dropping by to tell you that I'm almost done drawing pictures for events!
I just need to do one more and a variant, then all that's left is doing a couple of sprite, and working on the game itself, which won't take too much, I hope >.<

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Version 0.4 is out for 5$ Patrons!
ORQN5OR.png

Changelog:
- The CG-Room has been implemented!
You can access it through the Hall od Fame ( check the shiny thing).
- There is a new character in town, Addine, a young and beautiful bombshel!
- Added 8 new standing pictures:
2 for Addine ( 1 dressed up, and 1 naked), 2 for Marissa and 4 for Alicia ( 1 dressed up and 3 naked);
- Added 2 non-sexual events, 1 semi-sexual, and 3 sexual events, for a total of 26 images!
- Of course, every event have it's own sex-sprites! (some of them were really hard to do, hope you like them!)
- A BIG thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!
And That's All!

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Public Release Time!
It's about time, right?
Here' the link for the version 0.4C of Succubus Tales - Chapter 1 : Nicci's Revenge!
MEGA LINK

For the changelog, you can either check my preious message, or the OP.

If you want to start from the end of version 0.3, USE the save file provided inside the rar.

Have Fun! ;-)

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Monthly Progress Report!

What I did so far during the month?

- Done new outfits for Addine and Elda.
- Done all the images for 2 events and I've already started images for the third one.
- Reworked Sister Nicci image!
83qEiJN.png

- The 2 woodcutters will now be outside the village during the day ( it was too weird that they weren't around during the day...)

And that's all, for now! ;-)

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Version 0.5A has been released for 5$+ Patrons!
LZoxlDj.png

Version 0.5 changelog:

- A lot of people complained that I was going a little too fast with the corruption process, so I decided to slow down things a little...

Does it mean less events? But of course not! It just mean that it will require more time and effort to transform people into succubi or incubi;

- I have reworked sister Nicci standing figure, I hope you will like the change;

- I reworked a little the first cut scene (where Diane and the two nuns walk toward the village), so that now they will always walk until you read all the dialogs, instead of "walk-->stop-->dialog-->walk-->stop-->dialog;

- I used a different method to show up images in new events, this make them look better, more smooth;

- for the previous two points, I have to thank Ant1989 for the suggestion;

- Kobe and Doyle (the woodcutters) can now be found outside the village entrance, cutting woods (how strange uh?) during the day, after the first meeting at the inn,; so, if you're stuck at some point, maybe it is better to check on them ;-P

- new outfit for both Addine and Elda;

- Six new sex events! (For a total of 32 images.) and, of course, every event have it's own sex sprite;

- As always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!

P.S. : If you want to start from the end of version 0.4, USE the save file provided inside the rar.

P.P.S.: remember that the game goes on until you are thrown back to the main menu.

And...I think that's all...Probably (o_O)

Public Version in around 14-15 days.

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Public Release Time!
Here's thel ink for the version 0.5A, Enjoy!
MEGA LINK

For the changelog, just check the post above this one, or the OP ;-P

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Monthly Progress Report!

Hello my Dear followers!
As usual, here's the list of what I did so far during the month, after the release of the last update:

- Standing picture for Sharlith, Alicia's daughter, oh her baby form ( she's going to evolve and grow up at a fast rate)

- Standing pictures for Xinnar ( a new character...?); he already have naked, dressed up and demonic form image

- Complete set of images for the first event ( That's 16 images, just for one event! )

- Set up a new forest map that I'm going to use in the next build.

And now, back at drawing >.<

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Monthly Progress Report for June 2017!

F6ow9Mm.png

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
Before starting with the usual list, as I previously stated, I was a little busy for a while during june and couldn't work on the game as much as I would...
For that, i'm really sorry (T.T)
That being said, here is the list of what I did so far:
- 2 standing pictures for Lidia ( one dressed and one naked);
who is Lidia? She's a messenger from the capital ( I know what you think, and no, she Really is a messenger ;-P ); she comes to Tirnambeo from time to time to deliver and take letters.
- Complete set of images for the second event ( that's 9 images!)
- Naked human and demon form for one of the already existing character (I would really like Patreon to introduce spoiler's codes...).
- First 3 images for the third event.
...And that's all...I know it isn't much....(T.T)
Anyway, I'm planning for a mid/late july release.

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Version 0.6 Patrons Release!

4PFxxX5.png

Hello Guys!
I've just finished uploading the new version, here's the changelog:
- standing pictures for Lidia ( dressed, naked and demon form);
- standing pictures for Xinnar ( dressed, naked and demon form);
- standing picture for Sharlith;
- Doyle's demon form;
- sprites for every new character
- 3 new big events ( for a total of 50 images! );
- as usual, every big event has his own sprites
- plus a couple of picture-less events with text only.
- there is a new map: "deep woods";
- I've added a new script to the game which should hopefully fix some lag issue (thanks to Ant1989 for pointing it out!);
- fixed a couple of bugs, like the game freezing if you interacted with the wc from the side during the first event at the inn;
- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!
- I've added a save file to the archive, to let you start from the end of version 0.5 without any problem, and a little txt file with a guide for the new scenes

Public Release in 15 days.

I know there are fewer events compared to the previous update, but as I've already said, I was a little bosy during june, sorry >.<
Anyway, the amount of images per event increased!

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Public release Time!

FuUuUck my internet...It went down yesterday and come back up only now -.-'
Anyway, here it is the link for the version 0.6B, Enjoy!
MEGA LINK

Version 0.6C - FIX:
MEGA LINK

- if you go to mayor house in night you are trapped inside forever ---> FIXED
- After you hear the priest and lidia conversation, you're supposed to b only able to chase her into the woods, and won't be able to get inside other buildings --->FIXED!

Last edited:

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Monthly Progress Report

And so, August is about to end...
What have I done so far during the month?
- Elda now have a new outfit ( with bigger..."eyes" too )
- Images for first event - Done
- Images for second event - Done
- Images for third event - Done first set, started the second one.

Reactions: Bad axe

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Monthly progress Report for September 2017

Hello My Dear Supporters and Followers!
Here's what I did so far during the month:

- Third Event - DONE (for a total of 11 images);

- Two characters now have their demonic form too!

- Fourth Event - Done Eight images so far, with 3 different sets, started the fourth set too; this event is taking a little while longer than usual to draw everything, since usually events have only 1 - 2 sets of images, while this one have Way more (>.<).

I think that when I'm done with this event, I'll start writing and coding event, drawing sprites and put everything together for the next update, So, yeah, you can expect version 0.7 somewhere during october. ;D

Last edited:

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Version 0.7 Released for 5$+ Patrons!

h4tgmDn.png

Oh Yeah!

It's Ready!

Let's start with a little changelog:

- New outfit for Elda ( and a "bigger assets" too);

- Demon forms for 2 character ;

- Four new Sex events ( for a total of 48 images!) plus a couple of non sexual, text only events;

- As always, events will have their own sprites;

- I re-did Lucy's sprite, to better fit her image (
1TwVUVb.png
);

- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!

P.S. : portraits for the last two succubi are placeholders; I'll replace them as I draw a regular standing pictures;

P.P.S. : as always there is a save file into the archive from the last version, and a little "new events guide" ( just ignore it if you like to find out new content by yourselfs;

and remember that the game will end when you're thrown back to the main menu.

Public Release in 15 days.

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
0.7C Public Release!

Yep, it's time for the public release already!

Changelog:

- New outfit for Elda ( and a "bigger assets" too);

- Demon forms for 2 character ;

- Four new Sex events ( for a total of 48 images!) plus a couple of non sexual, text only events;

- As always, events will have their own sprites;

- I re-did Lucy's sprite, to better fit her image ( https://i.imgur.com/1TwVUVb.png );

- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!

P.S. : portraits for the last two succubi are placeholders; I'll replace them as I draw a regular standing pictures;

0.7B bugfix:

- The Gender Change of the Guards is not permanent, the next day they are just standing there as always ---> FIXED

0.7C bugfix:

- After watching Lidia scene in the CG Nicci's sprite disappears --> FIXED

- CG room: Lidia standing pictures named "Sharlith - standing picture" --> FIXED

And of course, here's the link!

MEGA LINK

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Version 0.7D Bugfix:

- at night time, going down from the second floor of the inn and would lead to Josef and Adele's house, stuck into the black side of the map---> FIXED

MEGA LINK

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Monthly Progress Report!

Hello, My Dear Supporters and Followers!

Here's what I did so far during the past month:

- Standing naked image of the Twins ( with this I'm going to replace their portraits, as I previously said, they were placeholders);

- a different image, presenting their maid outfits ( I didn't simply added the outfit on top of the naked image, I did a totally new one) ;

- standing image for the adult version of Sharlith;

- completed images for the first new event;

- completed the first set for the second new event;

- started the second set for the second event.

And thet's all;

here's a little preview, enjoy!
jxRZmvt.png
upload_2017-12-2_13-34-58.gif
as always thank you all for yuor support ;D

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Merry Christmas!

tMggJey.jpg

I decided to post this a little early, before you all disappear, going on vacation and such ;-P

(check the full sized image HERE )

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Monthly Progress Report!
Hello, My Dear Supporters and Followers!
Here's what I did so far during the past month:

- second new event: All Done ( This one took quite a while, since the second set have four characters in it and it count 9 images alone);

- third new event: set one done;

- third new event: set two - working on it ( 5 images done so far);
here's a little preview:
wZE1CzH.png

- I started to mess around with RPG Maker MV, looking for useful plugins, tilesets and sprites; at a later time I'll probably do a poll, asking your opinion about using it for future chapters

- other than that I had to fix my patreon page and all it's posts, conforming them to Patreon's new guidelines -.-'

jose the 5th

May 10, 2016
just downloaded the game from the link in your first post and unzipped it. it is asking me for a password and without it I cant get the program from the 9zip that lets you play the game

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
just downloaded the game from the link in your first post and unzipped it. it is asking me for a password and without it I cant get the program from the 9zip that lets you play the game
There is no password;
an other guy had the same problem, and it turned out to be the unzipping program causing it;
try using 7zip instead ( it's free)