[RPG Maker MZ][Subsribestar] Omnilord [RPG/Powerfantasy/18+]

TheOtherYuggoth

Aug 12, 2021
Hello, just here to shill for my game; as of this post I have just released Omnilord for the first time, still a lot of work to do, and would love some support if anyone is interested in shoving money into the black hole that is the internet.

As of yet the game is text based with only RPGMaker assets, no custom CG.
The story is built around a primordial slime slowly taking over the world of Arcassa, starting with the conquest the of the Underneath (like the Underdark from D&D). Lots of Drow to have fun with with more interesting characters on the way each month.

Genre content as of yet: M/F, Pregnancy, Rape, Mind Control, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, Fantasy, Creampie, Defloration.
Genre content planned: Incest, Slave, Sandbox, Milf, Harem, Management, Empire building, Furry, Romance, Adventure, Sci-Fi.

Cover image.png

My Blog (Where I post public releases).

My Subscribestar page (Where I post a new update each month).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
pairings, fetishes etc.?

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
No game synopsis?

And: huh, looks like blogspot requires you to sign in for adult content now?
Edit: Saw some typos on the blogspot synopsis:

Omnilord: follow the story of a primordial slime named Omni; who retains their power through happenstance as the first ever slime to develop a slime-core. As a slime Omni ,with the rare capacity for thought, Omni refines their capacity to manipulate the material and immaterial worlds with molecular precision. After Eons of isolation from the world Omni is discovered by researchers plumbing the depths of an ancient ruin, only to fall prayprey to Omni's powers of mind control.

Conquer the world region by region, city by city, mind by mind, and build your harem of followers and agents to expand your rule over all things everywhere!

Last edited: