[RPG MAKER MV] Nunc Monstrum: A Slimegirl Game

Who should I concentrate more on for the next release?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hymmnos

Dec 15, 2015
This game concept intrigues me. I'll be looking forward to how this game develops in the future.

Mad Maru

Nov 1, 2016
Reading the fetish list made me drool so much, I almost drowned. When will you upload the first playable version?

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Very interested, particularly in the transformation. Hoping you are going to make some involuntary transformation as well... Nothing better than transforming people against their will, particularly when you are betraying a special trust.

World has been dying for a game like this, particularly if there is art for the transformation scenes.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Reading the fetish list made me drool so much, I almost drowned. When will you upload the first playable version?

Hopefully in the next few mouths, finished the prologue and now just got to at least write a few good sex scenes and introduce the three main girls in chapter 1.

But I may release a demo soonish.

Very interested, particularly in the transformation. Hoping you are going to make some involuntary transformation as well... Nothing better than transforming people against their will, particularly when you are betraying a special trust.

World has been dying for a game like this, particularly if there is art for the transformation scenes.

Whether or not there will be art or not depends on if I can get enough funding to pay for it, or people are willing to help me. Sad to tell you that there will probably be no forced transformations, since it's not a game where you play as a evil character who would do that, there maybe accidental transformations and willing transformation, but no forced transformation. This is a consensual game, so all but some acts will be with willing partners. If I ever complete this game(which I fully plan on doing) I have another idea for game(which I am working on the side called 'Ultionem Meam') which revolves around mind breaking and also includes later forced transformation, but that's another story.

Last edited:

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
I hope you are able to find someone to do the art.

The writing is pretty good. I loved that you started off as the adventurer, and had time to develop the character a bit to get attached to her, prior to her being defeated.

The meeting with the willing participant girl in the city felt a little rushed and contrived, but overall was quite enjoyable.

Really love the genre, slime girls are so hawt.

ccd4bd1b3b99.gif

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
I hope you are able to find someone to do the art.

The writing is pretty good. I loved that you started off as the adventurer, and had time to develop the character a bit to get attached to her, prior to her being defeated.

The meeting with the willing participant girl in the city felt a little rushed and contrived, but overall was quite enjoyable.

Really love the genre, slime girls are so hawt.

ccd4bd1b3b99.gif

Thanks for the comment.
Do you have any idea where I can start looking for an artist, since I have no idea, and the reason why she felt rushed is because of her character, which you'll all get to explore in hopefully in the next update.
Also don't forget to cast your vote;)

Yttrium

Jan 5, 2017
I really enjoyed this demo and look forward to more. The writing was good, the story was neat, and there were relatively few spelling/grammar errors. keep up the good work!

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Thanks for the comment.
Do you have any idea where I can start looking for an artist, since I have no idea?

Lot's of places... An artist you can afford is going to be a larger stretch... Most of the readily accessible ones have very high prices, in the hundreds of dollars per commission...

Shadman has incredible art, and does work commission, but given the level of work he generally has going on, getting a full set of images from him may take awhile.

Generally, Deviant Art and Hentai Foundry are places where artists are constantly looking for commissions.

That said, I've always favored the slimegirl and transformation work of KamiNitro (AKA Nitro_Titan), possibly others... No idea how accessible she is...

Here's an example of her work:

https://exhentai.org/g/602323/ba49a92b2a/

You may be able to get in contact with her via this page, where a lot of her work is http://superamiuniverse.tumblr.com

(Ami being one of her most often drawn characters, who have various powers including slime, vore, etc...

Contact info on the page lists email as the7thmode@outlook.com

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Lot's of places... An artist you can afford is going to be a larger stretch... Most of the readily accessible ones have very high prices, in the hundreds of dollars per commission...

Shadman has incredible art, and does work commission, but given the level of work he generally has going on, getting a full set of images from him may take awhile.

Generally, Deviant Art and Hentai Foundry are places where artists are constantly looking for commissions.

That said, I've always favored the slimegirl and transformation work of KamiNitro (AKA Nitro_Titan), possibly others... No idea how accessible she is...

Here's an example of her work:

https://exhentai.org/g/602323/ba49a92b2a/

You may be able to get in contact with her via this page, where a lot of her work is http://superamiuniverse.tumblr.com

(Ami being one of her most often drawn characters, who have various powers including slime, vore, etc...

Contact info on the page lists email as the7thmode@outlook.com

Thanks for the info, but until I start Patreon account, I'll have no money to spend on the project, and don't really plan on starting a patreon until after I get past the demo, since I want there to be more before I start asking money for it, I at least want to add over a dozen sex scenes, implemented Grace and Quinn at, and some more combat and the main quest, so it feels like it's worth paying money for it. So until then, I just hope someone who loves slimegirls want to help me out at first out of the goodness of their heart.

JermBugg

Jan 19, 2020
Requires too much grinding in order to level up. Is there a better way to do this other than bounty quests?

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Requires too much grinding in order to level up. Is there a better way to do this other than bounty quests?
Why are you commenting on the older thread? Also do dungeons of the same level, it is balanced so it should only take two runs to level up. Also no, unless you cheat.