[RPG Maker] Jailer

Hakor

Jul 27, 2016
Jailer is a H-Game developed with Rpg-Maker MV inspired by Criminal Girl on psp. It is reserved to a mature audience who's at ease with heavy sexual materials.

Warning :

My english is bad. Sorry about that, my main language is french and I learn english by my own. So my apologies for any typos, grammatical or other mistakes in this post or in the game.
It's a personal project, made for my own fun. I cannot promise to finish it or even to continue it. Do not expect regular releases.

Plot

In an undetermine futur, you are the warden of a prison for women. A powerful industrial consortium has took power on the planet and create a special rehabilitation program. Your job is to manage the prison, rehabilitate and punish the criminals you're in charge of.

Planned features

Most of them are present in the actual demo but in a simpler version.

- Dungeon RPG system
- Manage your inmates : take care of her stamina/mental health when you punish them
- Build relation with your inmates, make them your mistress and impregnant her
- 3D illustration of the sex scene with textual description

Pairing & Fetish

Seems to be useful for many people. Sorry to have skip this first.

Some of them are not implement yet.

M/F

F/F

S&M

Rape

Harem

Impregnation

Download

Currently, only the tutorial is available. Something like 20-30 minutes of gameplay if you fight or not when a random encounter appears.

The current version can be found on my blog http://hakor.blogspot.ch/p/download.html

Last edited by a moderator: