FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
87fhYao.png

Patreon page
Platform: RPG Maker MV
Main character: Sasha, age - 21, sex - futanari
84LQDMV.png

Future game's intro.

Sasha's whole life was turned upside down when her biological mother decided to give up newborn Sasha because she wasn't exactly the usual child. Nature endowed her with a big cock in addition to her lady parts. She overcame all the difficulties she faced at the orphanage. She didn't become bitter but grew up a good girl.
Later the destiny gave her a reward: nice couple, that have lost their child very recently, adopted her. They knew exactly all about her peculiarity. They were bringing her up as their own daughter till the day when her stepfather, a policeman, died when he was trying to prevent a store robbery.

Police department has just forgotten him and left his family alone in the grief. This is despite the fact that her father have been serving in the police force for 30 years. After that, Sasha's decided, at all costs, to apply to the Police Academy, which has a programme to give the best graduate the right to be a police chief at any station in the country.

This is her chance to pay respects to the man who was kind to her for years and show who she grew up to be.

A bit about myself: I'm an ordinary guy, but I've got skills and desire to create a game.
After I had found another like-minded person with whom the development process would be speedier, I've started my work.
The game's concept, plot, and some minor characters you can see right now. It will help those, who liked the project and share the view, pass the time while waiting.

Jun Lee (Academy's doctor)
OTQ5AGZ.png

Victoria Volkova (martial arts instructor)
hp0xWxB.png

Development has been going on for some time, so I already have a patreon page where you can receive additional info. Also there's old (some locations have been changed) test version of Academy.

Last edited:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
A link to your Patreon might be useful.
It's probably too early for a Patreon. You'll want to have a full demo or significant previous work for players to be willing to support you. There doesn't seem to really be a plan for sexual content or gameplay yet either, this is just an early story pitch with a few characters.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
Thank everyone for the good words, today I want to become a Santa for a while and to give you a little gift. The gift is a release date. When a certain part of work is already done, on behalf of our small team, I can say when the rest of the work could be finished. I think we can release the game at the end of the January/ in early February.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
News!
  • All characters (except chibis, they're not ready yet) were already drawn and added to the game.
  • We've created a new unplanned character (you can guess who she is if you'll be careful).
  • Most students' actions were completed. They somehow react when you interact with them.

I can safely say that the game is 60% ready so far and we see the light at the end of the tunnel.