Rough Idea: Maid/Butler Shenanigans

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Yet another idea from Lodestar: The Man Who Thinks Too Much.

Basically, Steele might find a "Help Wanted" ad of some sort calling for a maid/butler, what have you. Figuring they could use a little extra cash to fund their adventures (and maybe curious about the experience), they'll come to meet Tendou, a rich kaithrit boyo, at his "humble" abode.

Turns out, since Tendou's kind of a pushover, the current housemaids have taken to teasing the siamese bishie cat. The plan is that you'll likely be able to add onto the teasing and/or help Tendou appropriately "discipline" the staff and help the catboy gain more confidence in the process.

Reactions: MilitaryAaa

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
and/or help Tendou appropriately "discipline" the staff and help the catboy gain more confidence in the process.
So long as I get to be the one who disciplines the maids, I am happy with this. There should definitely be the option to involve the various paraphernalia like Grav-Cuffs and Pocket Pussies in this.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
If this could scratch my itch for having Steele and a subby male having ladies play musical chairs on their faces [since it never materialized with Del] I'd be very excited.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Come to think of this, it could work pretty well if Tendou's manor is a multi square area on the residential deck on Tarvos. The noticeboard there is already a good means of conveying the help wanted section.

luei

Oct 15, 2016
I find myself incredibly interested in this, as long as there is a route for subby PC content. Like, work with him to improve his confidence and assertiveness by 'practicing' on you. Kind of the strong sub/weak dom relationship I saw floating around in a post on the forums. Or even sub content with the other maids. Really, just anything where Steele gets to be subby.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Come to think of this, it could work pretty well if Tendou's manor is a multi square area on the residential deck on Tarvos. The noticeboard there is already a good means of conveying the help wanted section.
Yeah, I figured that'd be as good a plan as any. It was either that or Canadia.

I find myself incredibly interested in this, as long as there is a route for subby PC content. Like, work with him to improve his confidence and assertiveness by 'practicing' on you. Kind of the strong sub/weak dom relationship I saw floating around in a post on the forums. Or even sub content with the other maids. Really, just anything where Steele gets to be subby.
You've pretty much got the rub of it right here.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
This looks fun, what kinda teasing are they doing? Bending over to much to flash him a little and deny his advances sorta stuff?