Rodenian follower?

Braidborn

May 19, 2017
I understand that there may not be much interest in this, the rodenian reproductive process isn't everyone's cup of tea, but is there any chance of this happening? I know that the simplest way to ensure it would be to write it myself and submit it for approval, but i am no writer, and i just thought i would ask, if its going to be a possibility in the future

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
About two months ago I had a broke-brain moment where I imagined ear fucking a Rodenian girl into being a smol mouse domme who walks your pups (Anno and Erra. AND YOU)

Trust me, I still, very much, very badly want to do it. If we get a Rodenian follower it will be from the Rat Pack. If I do it anyway :p

There's a very good chance of me doing it because I love the Rodenian aesthetic.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I really want a mouse or rat morph follower, but not a rodenian one... That whole ear sex thing just doesn't work IMO

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I wouldn't write for them, but I feel the ear pussies give them a nice alien flavour that would be lacking if they were simply generic mouse furries.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
It's a uniquely alien bond that changes the dynamic of sex a lot and I think that when you look past Fen's creative boner for mindfucking and mind control, it's an incredibly interesting position and style of intercourse. One that's perfect for vanilla loving, romantically inclined tramps like me.

You can't quite go down on Rodenians easily, they can't straddle you (if you want ear-ginas anyway, they still have butts), so you're left with her being in this really, really subby position and you suddenly having more power over the pleasure (and her) by way of it. There's a huge amount of trust involved; there's a lot of connections to explore with more effect than your missionary/doggy/cowgirl.

When I was thinking about those dynamics before writing the scene there were a few things that sounded really good, stuff I'll like to explore in the future. Thought of that Rodenian follower and you just sitting on your bed, ready to sleep, and all she has to do is come in, put her head in your lap and you don't even have to move. You can just sit there like that, still counts as deep, really involving sex, and there's all the room for filthy romance and gestures of niceness.

Although to be honest, she probably could still straddle you. Just sit her butt on your face and dribble her head against your crotch like a ball :catte:

tl;dr
protecc rats

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Yeah that pretty much 100% ruined any interest I'd have had in TiTS mousefolk.

I kinda hope someone writes a second mousefolk species, just so that we can have both; rodenians for the few who're into that, and a more "normal" mousefolk for everyone else

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I kinda hope someone writes a second mousefolk species, just so that we can have both; rodenians for the few who're into that, and a more "normal" mousefolk for everyone else

Why write an entirely new species when you can still have a halfbreed who comes without the ear biology :p

5cd8966819.jpg

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I forgot, is Sonyja a half breed or a different race? I know Tacit came up with her before rhodenians were a thing but stuff was retconned

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I forgot, is Sonyja a half breed or a different race? I know Tacit came up with her before rhodenians were a thing but stuff was retconned

Tacit calls her a half-Rodenian since that is the designated Mouse race in TiTS. Like starting as half-Ausar, Sonya just has the Ears, Tail. She also has the overall petite shape of the rodent race -- and in her case, no fur. In keeping with half-[race] designs, she doesn't have Ear-Ginas or the Hedonary gland, and neither do the half-Rodenians part of Rat's Raiders.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Why write an entirely new species when you can still have a halfbreed who comes without the ear biology :p
5cd8966819.jpg

10/10, will bang, so that'll do

If we ever get a rodenian companion, I hope she's a halfbreed

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
10/10, will bang, so that'll do

If we ever get a rodenian companion, I hope she's a halfbreed

Tacit teased that Sonya could become a crew member.

Still, that means has to finish the Reasner x-pac first.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Hell here i thought the rodenian earfucking thing was just an option for sex and not their main means for reproduction, but you do know what the doormouse said, "feed your head".

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I'm down for the earfucking, but I feel like any rodenian ladies would do anal until they're very comfortable with you, which is like, 2000% okay, because I love anal.

Reactions: Crablord and ElBoob

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I'm down for the earfucking, but I feel like any rodenian ladies would do anal until they're very comfortable with you, which is like, 2000% okay, because I love anal.
I agree, the whole dynamic that gives complete loyalty after ear sex could work well with a crew mate.
said crew mate could also be the first instance of rodenian pregnancy and sex, which would be cool.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I agree, the whole dynamic that gives complete loyalty after ear sex could work well with a crew mate.
said crew mate could also be the first instance of rodenian pregnancy and sex, which would be cool.
Not the first instance of sex! On Poe A, if you pick the Knotty Nurse outfit, you have the option of mind-unbreaking a Rodenian girl with a doggy dong.

Reactions: Crablord

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I made the Rodenian girl part of the Rat's Raiders encounter enjoy anal outright. The mental reasoning was that there's genuine love for receiving it and also teasing people into using her butt rather than her ears. That's why they work in groups, too. I kind of tip-toed a lot during the Ear Sex scene by not letting you sluttify her into a ship-slave because the others were watching. Even if you sent them on their way, they'd still come and find her later and get her back on her feet. Don't forget the Cyber Punks make a thinly veiled threat; if you 'try to off them, they'll all come swarming over you." Future interactions with the Rat Pack will take into account what you did with her ears and how often you did X and Y and affect nascent friendly actions, of course. If she becomes a crew member then you would be able to formally set her into a variety of other personalities, but her normal stance (because I'm writing it) is playful and affectionate.

That all being said, I think most Rodenians would prefer not ever getting anal because that goes against the very real bond they can have during Ear Sex.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I made the Rodenian girl part of the Rat's Raiders encounter enjoy anal outright.
Hell yeah!
That all being said, I think most Rodenians would prefer not ever getting anal because that goes against the very real bond they can have during Ear Sex.
I meant specifically for casual sex. When they're that easy to manipulate they probably feel they need to be very careful. I believe it's mentioned that they're favorite targets for slavers, and that's gotta be scary.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
imagine if someone fucked your ear
now imagine suddenly loving them for life because of it

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Oh yeah, it's bad sass for them. No need for collars, neuropathic drugs, you just fuck their ears and impress upon them your verbal will and they'll do anything you say after you do it long enough. A unique method of sharing love - they have no word for divorce - and permanent devotion utterly corrupted by the universe at large.

Reactions: aylmao1236

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
If you think about it, theres going to be more than a little force, or trust, for the rodenian on the receving end. Eather they are forced into it, or, they are willing to take a chance and extend trust to there partner. They know very well how badly they can get fucked up if someone wants to take advantage of them.

On the other hand, think about it from the slaver point of view. Fuck the slave a bunch of times, and you got a willing, even eager slave to do what you want. Thats partly why I am working out an idea for a rodenian transformative item. Thinking of a reusable slave collar. Put it on someone, they turn into a rodenian, fuck them a buch to make them a good slave, take the collar off, put it on the next poor sob. Considering its getting a lot harder to actualy catch rodenians in the wild as it where, there colonys being armed camps, so another source of that sort of slave would be quite desireable. After all. collars can be removed, drugs can be counteracted, or sometimes just don't work. But with a rodenian, the collar is in there own head, not some thing that can be removed, and efective, can make it so that you can slip slavery/slaves right past the law, after all, the slave loves you and does what you want because you ask them to, not because your 'forcing' them to do something.