Rock Troll Girl

Burn123

May 2, 2019
I've decided to tackle my first project, a fairly simple enemy in the foothills. It's going to be a stupid, brutish, horny, rock troll girl because I thought that sounded kinda hot.

I'll share the document when it's in a more complete state, which should be in the next few days. I just need to properly write out the sex scenes (2 victory scenes plus a loss scene that changes heavily depending on whether or not you have a dick).

Burn123

May 2, 2019
Update for the nobody that cares. I may have underestimated how long it would take, (it would have been much faster if there weren't multiple days where I just couldn't get myself to write) but I'd say it's going pretty well. I'm genuinely impressed that I am capable of writing something that I could actually see being in game. That doesn't mean it won't have giant errors that I'll probably have to fix, but I at least think my work will be salvageable!

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
If you have a problem motivating yourself to write, you should indulge in a preferred form of media preferably fictional works.

Jump starts through mental imagery help alot for me when I'm drawing.

Reactions: Brock and Burn123

Burn123

May 2, 2019
If you have a problem motivating yourself to write, you should indulge in a preferred form of media preferably fictional works.

Jump starts through mental imagery help alot for me when I'm drawing.
The way I've been doing it so far is jumping into CoC2 and finding good scenes to inspire me.

Burn123

May 2, 2019
I've not completely abandoned this, don't worry (no one was worrying.) Personal stuff has caused me to take a slight break, but I will finish it eventually. This was my first real time writing anything, not just something lewd, so it was a bit stressful and I haven't really been able to get the motivation to work on it while other stuff was bothering me. I don't intend to be one of those people that ditch their first project though, there was very little left that I needed to do before I took the break, so whenever I jump back into it (likely in the next few days) I'll hopefully be able to quickly finish it.

Reactions: Raskputin

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Man, I hope the project ends in a happy ending for you- in terms of all the writing you have to do and such. Its really awesome that people like you are going at it, trying to get the perfect scene going. Its also a reminder to people like me that it'll take a lot of work to make a dream come true...

Reactions: Burn123

Burn123

May 2, 2019
Man, I hope the project ends in a happy ending for you- in terms of all the writing you have to do and such. Its really awesome that people like you are going at it, trying to get the perfect scene going. Its also a reminder to people like me that it'll take a lot of work to make a dream come true...
Thanks man, I appreciate the support! It's kind of shitty that life absolutely fucked me over in like four different ways riiiight before I was going to finish it. I've managed to write a bit more recently, but I'm still struggling to get back into full swing.

Reactions: Kingly K Duel

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Thanks man, I appreciate the support! It's kind of shitty that life absolutely fucked me over in like four different ways riiiight before I was going to finish it. I've managed to write a bit more recently, but I'm still struggling to get back into full swing.

You're welcome. A little support goes a long way.

Reactions: Burn123

Burn123

May 2, 2019
The past two days I've worked my ass off on this thing. I don't want to say when I think I'll be finished in case something happens and I get screwed again, but there isn't that much work left to be done.

EDIT: Update again, going to use this reply so I don't seem like I'm spamming. I've gotten quite a bit done recently (at least for me, it's not really that much but I'm new so whatever) but there was a bit of a hiccup. Some of the scenes were too short, so I've been working on fixing that and also just fixing up stuff that I don't like. Unfortunately, there is one scene that I already had trouble with that's still kicking my ass a bit. My difficulty with that scene has been discouraging me a bit, so I might work on the other scenes and the other project that I cooked up instead for now.
I mainly wrote this update because it encourages me not to just give up. If I give up after writing all this I'll look really stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingly K Duel

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Unfortunately, there is one scene that I already had trouble with that's still kicking my ass a bit. My difficulty with that scene has been discouraging me a bit, so I might work on the other scenes and the other project that I cooked up instead for now.
This seems like the perfect reason to share what you have so far with the forum so we may be able to provide advice.

Reactions: Athena and Burn123

Burn123

May 2, 2019
This seems like the perfect reason to share what you have so far with the forum so we may be able to provide advice.
I really should, but tbh I get anxiety about people seeing it when I don't really think it's presentable yet.
Good news is that I managed to figure out how I should expand the scene that I was stuck on, so it's going to be easier for me to work on now that I've actually got an idea of what I'm going to write.

EDIT: Been making a pretty decent amount of progress on her, but I wanted to cleanse my mental palette and wrote a 1.5k unrelated scene in one sitting on a whim. It's a little lewd area, and I think I'm gonna write some more stuff for it so I can add different scenes to it in the future. I feel like it's pretty unique, so I'm pretty pumped about it right now.

EDIT 2: Just wrote a huge thing venting about how the idea I was working on was rejected and how I might try to incorporate some of the ideas into other things, but when I tabbed back in to post it I watch the text box go away and take all my writing with it. Today has really not been my day lol.

I won't lie and say that this experience hasn't been a bit demoralizing, but hopefully I can push through it anyway and keep working. Fingers crossed.

Last edited: