Road Trip 0.3b new version

malleck

May 13, 2016
ab7719da1dfa413db3b407fb34f2e761.png

Whereas in Camp you play a different character, in this game you will play the single female character. Her name is Jennifer, and she is the sister of Janette from Camp. Travelling from one place to another Jennifer will meet certain adventures.
And that game is about her trip.

It is short. But as I said on my page I will release one more update (around 3-4 scenes more) within two weeks.
https://www.patreon.com/malleckM?ty=h

screens:

update
Version 0.3b

Version 0.3b

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeenith

Jun 8, 2016
is the error in "advanture" a willing mistake or a typo ? ^^

I just DLed the demo, will try that later today

tripledick

Jun 26, 2016
I think the premise is so amazing, the situations it provokes, the humor that comes with it, very refreshing.

I believe if you make her a girl who is lantently a slut, it would be a horrible mistake, since it destroys the special vibe and all the tension it has to it.
It's comparable to a TV-show where 2 people a secretly in love with each other but fight all the time, once they become a couple in that show, it get canceled.

The village of pervs has utmost potential, I really hope, you don't change locations over the course (or at least the village stays the main hub).

The best scene imo is the first encounter with the clothing store clerk. It has all the elements that make it great.

Please don't mix it together with Camp Show or the characters from it. It would be such a shame, you really just dilute this gem of yours with random and average stuff.
I say, the core concept you showed us in Road Adventure so far is strong enough to dominate the whole game!

I believe that the first crack in the concept is shown, when the police man is asking for a handjob too soon. Don't let him be like "Jerk me off in exchange for things!", but rather "Well, since I really find you sympathic, so I might know a way to bypass the system. Maybe if you would help me out with some minor inconveniences, it would make you my assistant for the moment, for whom using the phone would be a privilege for."
And then she happily agrees, not seeing it coming.
But now the task is to reach into his pants and grab his penis, because he claims that it is squeezed uncomfortably in there and it is against the law to undress his police pants during work. He can't do it himself, since his hands are too large for it. And then she maybe tries it through the pockets first, but he says it didn't work, she has to reach underneath his underwear, to really be sure what she is doing down there.
And then he has a boner or maybe he moans or he gropes her as she does it, so that she gets angry and decides that the offer from the masseur wasn't as bad as this.

So now she goes back to the masseur and tries to get him so sign it again (finish the massage). But now the masseur wants more than he wanted a minute ago, because he felt embarrassed in front of his co-workers/employees. So she has to let all three of them massage her and then that situation escalates again, because a masseur is overstepping the boundaries she has set for herself (let's say he touches her vagina or something).

So now, what the police man offered to her, seems fine in comparison. So she goes back to him, but guess what? And she also is assuming this correctly, the police man wants more now. So now you could just use the whole scene, where she is on the phone, jerking him off. And no, she didn't secretly like it, she does not like the taste of cum at all and she doesn't get jizzed right in the face, just her hair (because you want to save something for later) and she is super pissed about it and storms out of the office.

Now she want to enter her hotel room, but the owner stands in front of the door and says "I'm sorry my dear, but you can't go in there, right now"
Now she is presuming, that he wants something from her, like the rest of the dudes and because she is so angry, she responds by saying "What do you want?!"
Then he seem perplexed
So she is like "I don't have time for this, just get it over with, do you want to touch my breasts?!" and then she takes his hands and rubs them against her chest, then darts into her room.

She is about to take a shower. The lights in the bathroom should be off from the beginning by the way. Because now she is nude and tries to shower, but there is no water coming out. Then the lights turn on and there is a handyman, saying "Don't worry ma'am, I'm just fixing the shower"

So next day, the hotel owner sues her for sexual harassment and since this is such a small village, there is no judge other than the police man himself who just happens to do both jobs. So, once she arrives at the police station, the hotel owner explains his situation, he didn't mean do ask for anything sexual, he just wanted to tell her, that a handyman is repairing the shower. Now, Jennifer feels really bad about that, she never wanted to do such a thing and tries to apologize to him. She asks him how she could patch things up and he suggests, that she must have sex with him in order to settle this.
"WHAT!?" she is yelling, "But I thought you aren't one of those perverts!"
"Well..." he responds, "it wasn't until I touched your perfect soft breasts, now my erection won't go away and I'm very worried for my health condition"
She is furious and disagrees, which makes the judge decide to trow her into prison, until she is willing to have sex with him.

Now she is in a cell in the police station and the police officer tells her, if she blows him, he would her at least allow to be on parole and be able to leave the cell.
At first she disagrees again.
10 hours later she starts to regret her decision. Nightfall has started and she think for herself, if the police man would be still here, she would suck his dick until it's sore and swallow all his juice. Then a penis appears between the bars, it's stiff and a hand is stroking it. Jennifer looses no time, she does as she planned to.
As the load was shot into her mouth, a gestalt steps closer and some light is shed on his face and it is revealed, it's the police man, the police man is watching the two having oral sex and asks  "What's going on?" 
She looks at the police man, then at the guys face, whos dick is in her mouth, it's an old dude in a janitor uniform.
She can't believe her eyes.
The police man says "That's bob, he just cleans here every once in a while, but you don't have to blow him, at least not so avidly, I don't know if his heart can still take it"
"Why did you do that?" the police man asks.
Jennifer is shocked, she says "I .. I thought it was you!"
"Oh ... ohhh .. really?" The police man smirks "Well, now I'm here"
Since Jennifer is already on her knees and brought the courage up, she gets it over with quick. This time the officer cums all over her face, she is really covered and then he says to her "Ma'am I'm a man of the law, I can't take any bribe, obviously! It was just a test, now your sentence is one year of social work in the village!" (see? this is why you want to save, her being totally covered in cum, cause now it underlines the situation).

So after that, she would have to do social work, which means that all the perverts are going to be her boss.
And also, now you should restart with how far you go with the sex-scenes, a player is rushing through this within a few minutes, so you can really tease and stretch it a little longer, before she has a gangbang, you know?

So now, you can have her 
- work in the clothing store, as a mannequin and she is not allowed to move and then you can show us what people do to mannequins, if nobody is watching.
- be approached by a bum who wants her to donate clothes to him, the ones she's wearing. And he falls down, applies to her conscience and makes her feel sorry for him.
- meet a guy who just puts sun lotion on her, as she is taking a sun bath, so she shots some lotion in his eyes (and gets sued again).
- be painted on her body by the painter
- test the shower with the handyman to see if it works.
- be a wrestling coach at a boys school

or whatever you have planned, but it's important that the perverts come u with a reason, why they have to touch her and so on.

So the underlying system here is, that she gets herself into sexual trouble by trying too hard, NOT to be a slut and at the same time, the pervs are acting as if she was the perv, because she blows the wrong guy and freaks out about things and so on.

The second phase of it should be, that intercourse of some nature is the thing she negotiates about, but if someone is groping her body, she doesn't acknowledge it anymore, it happened so often, that it feels as common as a handshake to her.
The third phase would then be, that intercourse is the common thing she has to do, to everybody, just to get food, live in the hotel, pay back her dues and so on.To save time, she doesn't even dress herself anymore. But in her mind, she still is no slut, she still talks the same way and thinks that she really gets back at those "pervs". And she is explaining the whole thing, to her boyfriend, who came back for her one last time as an old bum is doing her anal and she acts totally casual about it and says "It's Ok honey, I'm almost done here, just a few months, because then I penalty for the church is revoked and then the priest will tell me, how I can apologize to the painter, who will then sell me a license, so I' allowed to buy patrol. Of course I have to work some extra shifts at the strip club, to get the money, but then I can finally go home, see you soon honey!"
And then her boyfriend left, because he thinks, she is insane and then the bum cums into her ass and she asks him "Ok, great, you're finished? So what was that for again? I can't remember" And the bum is like "Oh, I'm sorry, I don't think that we had an appointment for today, it was just a reflex, I just put it in there, without even thinking about it ... sorry, my bad"

I really hope you consider it or at least be inspired by what I have written, which all of, was my first draft, so keep that in mind. It's still an early access game and polishing your product also honors the work you have already put in to it.

So that was a lot of text, if there is a section in there that doesn't make logical sense - well, English isn't my first language.
I'm really looking forward to the finished game :)

malleck

May 13, 2016
I think the premise is so amazing, the situations it provokes, the humor that comes with it, very refreshing.

I believe if you make her a girl who is lantently a slut, it would be a horrible mistake, since it destroys the special vibe and all the tension it has to it.
It's comparable to a TV-show where 2 people a secretly in love with each other but fight all the time, once they become a couple in that show, it get canceled.

The village of pervs has utmost potential, I really hope, you don't change locations over the course (or at least the village stays the main hub).

The best scene imo is the first encounter with the clothing store clerk. It has all the elements that make it great.

Please don't mix it together with Camp Show or the characters from it. It would be such a shame, you really just dilute this gem of yours with random and average stuff.
I say, the core concept you showed us in Road Adventure so far is strong enough to dominate the whole game!

I believe that the first crack in the concept is shown, when the police man is asking for a handjob too soon. Don't let him be like "Jerk me off in exchange for things!", but rather "Well, since I really find you sympathic, so I might know a way to bypass the system. Maybe if you would help me out with some minor inconveniences, it would make you my assistant for the moment, for whom using the phone would be a privilege for."
And then she happily agrees, not seeing it coming.
But now the task is to reach into his pants and grab his penis, because he claims that it is squeezed uncomfortably in there and it is against the law to undress his police pants during work. He can't do it himself, since his hands are too large for it. And then she maybe tries it through the pockets first, but he says it didn't work, she has to reach underneath his underwear, to really be sure what she is doing down there.
And then he has a boner or maybe he moans or he gropes her as she does it, so that she gets angry and decides that the offer from the masseur wasn't as bad as this.

So now she goes back to the masseur and tries to get him so sign it again (finish the massage). But now the masseur wants more than he wanted a minute ago, because he felt embarrassed in front of his co-workers/employees. So she has to let all three of them massage her and then that situation escalates again, because a masseur is overstepping the boundaries she has set for herself (let's say he touches her vagina or something).

So now, what the police man offered to her, seems fine in comparison. So she goes back to him, but guess what? And she also is assuming this correctly, the police man wants more now. So now you could just use the whole scene, where she is on the phone, jerking him off. And no, she didn't secretly like it, she does not like the taste of cum at all and she doesn't get jizzed right in the face, just her hair (because you want to save something for later) and she is super pissed about it and storms out of the office.

Now she want to enter her hotel room, but the owner stands in front of the door and says "I'm sorry my dear, but you can't go in there, right now"
Now she is presuming, that he wants something from her, like the rest of the dudes and because she is so angry, she responds by saying "What do you want?!"
Then he seem perplexed
So she is like "I don't have time for this, just get it over with, do you want to touch my breasts?!" and then she takes his hands and rubs them against her chest, then darts into her room.

She is about to take a shower. The lights in the bathroom should be off from the beginning by the way. Because now she is nude and tries to shower, but there is no water coming out. Then the lights turn on and there is a handyman, saying "Don't worry ma'am, I'm just fixing the shower"

So next day, the hotel owner sues her for sexual harassment and since this is such a small village, there is no judge other than the police man himself who just happens to do both jobs. So, once she arrives at the police station, the hotel owner explains his situation, he didn't mean do ask for anything sexual, he just wanted to tell her, that a handyman is repairing the shower. Now, Jennifer feels really bad about that, she never wanted to do such a thing and tries to apologize to him. She asks him how she could patch things up and he suggests, that she must have sex with him in order to settle this.
"WHAT!?" she is yelling, "But I thought you aren't one of those perverts!"
"Well..." he responds, "it wasn't until I touched your perfect soft breasts, now my erection won't go away and I'm very worried for my health condition"
She is furious and disagrees, which makes the judge decide to trow her into prison, until she is willing to have sex with him.

Now she is in a cell in the police station and the police officer tells her, if she blows him, he would her at least allow to be on parole and be able to leave the cell.
At first she disagrees again.
10 hours later she starts to regret her decision. Nightfall has started and she think for herself, if the police man would be still here, she would suck his dick until it's sore and swallow all his juice. Then a penis appears between the bars, it's stiff and a hand is stroking it. Jennifer looses no time, she does as she planned to.
As the load was shot into her mouth, a gestalt steps closer and some light is shed on his face and it is revealed, it's the police man, the police man is watching the two having oral sex and asks  "What's going on?" 
She looks at the police man, then at the guys face, whos dick is in her mouth, it's an old dude in a janitor uniform.
She can't believe her eyes.
The police man says "That's bob, he just cleans here every once in a while, but you don't have to blow him, at least not so avidly, I don't know if his heart can still take it"
"Why did you do that?" the police man asks.
Jennifer is shocked, she says "I .. I thought it was you!"
"Oh ... ohhh .. really?" The police man smirks "Well, now I'm here"
Since Jennifer is already on her knees and brought the courage up, she gets it over with quick. This time the officer cums all over her face, she is really covered and then he says to her "Ma'am I'm a man of the law, I can't take any bribe, obviously! It was just a test, now your sentence is one year of social work in the village!" (see? this is why you want to save, her being totally covered in cum, cause now it underlines the situation).

So after that, she would have to do social work, which means that all the perverts are going to be her boss.
And also, now you should restart with how far you go with the sex-scenes, a player is rushing through this within a few minutes, so you can really tease and stretch it a little longer, before she has a gangbang, you know?

So now, you can have her 
- work in the clothing store, as a mannequin and she is not allowed to move and then you can show us what people do to mannequins, if nobody is watching.
- be approached by a bum who wants her to donate clothes to him, the ones she's wearing. And he falls down, applies to her conscience and makes her feel sorry for him.
- meet a guy who just puts sun lotion on her, as she is taking a sun bath, so she shots some lotion in his eyes (and gets sued again).
- be painted on her body by the painter
- test the shower with the handyman to see if it works.
- be a wrestling coach at a boys school

or whatever you have planned, but it's important that the perverts come u with a reason, why they have to touch her and so on.

So the underlying system here is, that she gets herself into sexual trouble by trying too hard, NOT to be a slut and at the same time, the pervs are acting as if she was the perv, because she blows the wrong guy and freaks out about things and so on.

The second phase of it should be, that intercourse of some nature is the thing she negotiates about, but if someone is groping her body, she doesn't acknowledge it anymore, it happened so often, that it feels as common as a handshake to her.
The third phase would then be, that intercourse is the common thing she has to do, to everybody, just to get food, live in the hotel, pay back her dues and so on.To save time, she doesn't even dress herself anymore. But in her mind, she still is no slut, she still talks the same way and thinks that she really gets back at those "pervs". And she is explaining the whole thing, to her boyfriend, who came back for her one last time as an old bum is doing her anal and she acts totally casual about it and says "It's Ok honey, I'm almost done here, just a few months, because then I penalty for the church is revoked and then the priest will tell me, how I can apologize to the painter, who will then sell me a license, so I' allowed to buy patrol. Of course I have to work some extra shifts at the strip club, to get the money, but then I can finally go home, see you soon honey!"
And then her boyfriend left, because he thinks, she is insane and then the bum cums into her ass and she asks him "Ok, great, you're finished? So what was that for again? I can't remember" And the bum is like "Oh, I'm sorry, I don't think that we had an appointment for today, it was just a reflex, I just put it in there, without even thinking about it ... sorry, my bad"

I really hope you consider it or at least be inspired by what I have written, which all of, was my first draft, so keep that in mind. It's still an early access game and polishing your product also honors the work you have already put in to it.

So that was a lot of text, if there is a section in there that doesn't make logical sense - well, English isn't my first language.
I'm really looking forward to the finished game :)

thanks you so much for your ideas and feedback.  You know there are a lot of different tastes so it is difficult to satisfy everybody.   By the way, I will not combine this game with Camp. It just people liked Janette from Camp so I want to make couple of scene with them together. However, I need to think more about story. 

Definitely, you have some good ideas. So your long text is not in vain. Expect to see some of it in future updates.

tripledick

Jun 26, 2016
thanks you so much for your ideas and feedback.  You know there are a lot of different tastes so it is difficult to satisfy everybody.   By the way, I will not combine this game with Camp. It just people liked Janette from Camp so I want to make couple of scene with them together. However, I need to think more about story.

Definitely, you have some good ideas. So your long text is not in vain. Expect to see some of it in future updates.

Very cool, I'm super jazzed to read that and very excited to see the results  :allears:

malleck

May 13, 2016
Here more info about ver. 0.2     

As you can see wardrobe will be implemented. It should provide more control.   i am planning to extend it gradually from update to update, and of course if play like it. So we will see about feedback. 

I will make a public release of v 0.1b later on.  Such as it ends with a choice - as a result it will be different scenes on different routes.  Here are more screenshots from ver.0.2 

More massage, and some stuff with employer. 

malleck

May 13, 2016
I hope some follows this thread here. Anyway, I will keep updating.

More about next update

I will release version 0.1b publicly before release of 0.2.  Version 0.2 will bring non-linearity to the gameplay.   Plus money system will be implemented as well.
I also decided to make each scene rich in pictures. So it is easier to follow the dialogue, show emotion, and describe the situation what is going on.  Therefore, I think I can show some screens from v.0.2 and 0.2a.

A new old freak.  

and more massage. This time, more fun will come.

malleck

May 13, 2016
I want to present you a new character from Road Trip Nicole.
We will meet her at the end in version 0.2
She will have her own troubles. Therefore, Jennifer might take her under her wind. She is hot, however, Jennifer will be always the boss.

malleck

May 13, 2016
Change blog in lastest v0.2A
- scene in the laundry is added.

- scene Nicole on the beach is added. 

- small corrects in the text have been added. 

malleck

May 13, 2016
New version 0.2 has been released. You can find the link on the front page.  

And a little more info about next v 0.3

and change blog:

- overall 5 news scenes are added. If you haven't played in 0.2a or later it will be 7 new scenes. Plus some other prof pictures.

- in the game folder total amount of pictures - is 353. In v 0.2 it was around 250.

- some will scenes will be available only if you made certain choices in previous version.

- v0.3 will be released with encrypted pictures. You won't be able to see pictures in the folder as you could do it before. It will be more interesting to play I think. Finally RPG maker MV implemented decent encrypted system.

- And we say bye bye to Nicole in v 0.3. We will meet her in the new game. As you might know already, Natali (dragon throne) agreed to give me a hand in creating picture

malleck

May 13, 2016
the other game the island is finished?

I don't have any games like this. Did you mean camp? 

Some news about progress. 

0.3b is ready. 
The work continues on 0.4 
My idea is to make 0.4 as an refreshment of the gameplay. So in 0.4 you can start a new game but the game will offer you to jump to part 2 with a possibility of making some choices.  
-locations are improved. Maps look better.
-new types of job 
-new elements in the shop 
-day/night cycle 
-and simpy more fun for Jen 

screens: 

paliga

Aug 22, 2016
yes camp game is finish??

the game has some lesbian scenes?

malleck

May 13, 2016
yes camp game is finish??

the game has some lesbian scenes?

No it hasn't finished. I have stopped to develop it as people didn't like it so much. I don't remember exactly whether it was lesbian scene. Probably not but it was some a threesome.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
That's a shame - I was enjoying the possibilities with that cast as to what could happen...

paliga

Aug 22, 2016
No it hasn't finished. I have stopped to develop it as people didn't like it so much. I don't remember exactly whether it was lesbian scene. Probably not but it was some a threesome.

sad .i was asking for the this game

malleck

May 13, 2016
More screens from lovely sceneries:
from future versions.

From the latest:

And from future game:

The game about Daja and Abbigael will be released probably after I help Natali to complete her new game. We probably will post a new theme here soon.