RK Lah

TFMaster

The reason that I did not put this under the ideas section is because it's not necessarily an idea or something I plan to write just something that I was wondering about. Anyways I noticed that RK Lah once he is captured is added to your key items and I was wondering what would happen if the PC purposefully or accidently brought him back to their ship instead of turning him in. I haven't done that yet so I don't know if something already happens if you do that. Also just an idea but what if you could use the interact option to talk to Lah after you've captured him maybe even gloat a little if you want to. Also if anybody wants to derail this discussion and instead just talk about Lah himself I am giving my express permission to do so.

I don't know if that first part was necessary but it's good to be careful just in case..

F

Franks

@Nonesuch when can we marry lah and have wolfbabies with him kthx

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Bringing home (ship) new pets (npc's)? He may end up like wild Varmit to run into deep parts fo the ship and force PC to take treatment or find Steph sister to tame him so he can then be loyal (pet) sidekick during PC quest.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
You should try taking him to your ship, see what happens.

when can we marry lah and have wolfbabies with him kthx

Actually, if you turn him in I intend for him to be a conjugal visit option in space jail, once Savin finishes it. So you can have some little Mowglis if you really want.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn
F

Franks

Actually, if you turn him in I intend for him to be a conjugal visit option in space jail, once Savin finishes it. So you can have some little Mowglis if you really want.

I was told to meme responsibly.

I did not listen.

Reactions: lighterfluid

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You should try taking him to your ship, see what happens.

Oh shit is that the same space jail where all the ladies you beat up on Tarkus end up? I recall that concept coming up a bajillion years ago but didn't really hear shit about it since.

I kinda miss those ladies.

Reactions: Arhon and Franks

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Oh shit is that the same space jail where all the ladies you beat up on Tarkus end up? I recall that concept coming up a bajillion years ago but didn't really hear shit about it since.

I kinda miss those ladies.

Not going to promise anything soon, but he is working on it.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

Any possibility for Mpreg with him, either as the "mother" or the father. I assume it's a likely no, but I still gotta ask.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm this sounds pretty interesting actually! Looking forward to when you can activate a flag by bringing RK Lah to your ship.

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
I was able to leave the Jungle with RK by hopping on transport at Xenogan Camp past the Vanae, but I can't see him in my inventory.

Reactions: eveoflife

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
This space jail , can there be an option to send Jill there please also please don't have a mercenary as a prison warden with lots of mechs and a want to imprison and sell visitors to the station

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I was able to leave the Jungle with RK by hopping on transport at Xenogan Camp past the Vanae, but I can't see him in my inventory.

...Alright, I didn't think of that. I'll have a word with Jacques to close that off.

Reactions: BioSean1

Stabb

Feb 7, 2017
I tried it for science. As soon as you get to the entrance to the city, the game blocks you from going any further and tells you to go turn him in at the plantation.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I tried it for science. As soon as you get to the entrance to the city, the game blocks you from going any further and tells you to go turn him in at the plantation.

Ikr! It's like somebody envisioned that possibility when they were writing the content but not the PC trekking all the way into Vanae territory and using the cab there to escape!

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
Ikr! It's like somebody envisioned that possibility when they were writing the content but not the PC trekking all the way into Vanae territory and using the cab there to escape!
I think of all scenarios! I will sell his kidney to the highest bidder!