Riya's eyes are... questionably suited for her job?

xVff12

Jul 21, 2016
Riya is the racist UGC mall-cop on Tavros Station. She's racist towards aliens. The problem is, her definition of "alien" seems a little vague. I'm a human, except I've taken a dose or two of foxfire and throbb. Started as a normal human woman, now I've got some tails, ears, and a doggy dick. No fur, normal limbs, normal face, etc. etc. etc.. I'm far more human than ausar, or any other race, really.

I doubt this is a bug, hence why I'm not putting it there. Just asking, does Riya require you to be 100% unmodded? The wiki simply says she dislikes those that are "non-human," which seems vague.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You're probably registering as some sort of alien hybrid.

Also you gotta be pure female to bang her, she'll still bang you if you're not human but she'll degrade you whilst doing so.

xVff12

Jul 21, 2016
you gotta be pure female to bang her, she'll still bang you if you're not human but she'll degrade you whilst doing so.

Yeah, I went to Dr. Lash to get my red rocket blasted off, so now I'm just a foxy slut getting degraded by her, despite now being even more human. At this point I only have ears and some tails.