"RISING HORDE"0.3

Eskariel

Jul 10, 2018
Black1.png

Atacco-Orco13.png

Orto-Prima.png

The character and his adoptive family have to escape from the city due to a mysterious attack, his adventures start from that moment.

Genre: RPG, Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Big breast, Blowjob, Doggystle, Voyeur, All sex, Anal, MILF, Monster Girls, Corruption,
Censorship: None
Language: English
Publisher: Rakis
Download PC:
https://mega.nz/#!w55ijC4S!1HTCdqU8B9W1VPSurr8tFvJKZrXM37p_88YY4sBT_CM
Download MAC:
https://mega.nz/#!JpoCVQ5R!MQ57ZOLrztJOXjL6Zlx1JiA57YA8ckxFHl8xSLb2_4s
https://www.patreon.com/Rakis

Incuboss

May 19, 2018
Definitely needs a native speaker to proof-read. The use of the English language is understandable, but not good. Also, the "hint" to find the key is also extremely vague; the "dark and wet place" can be at least five different places where no key exists. I figured it was the well, but it took me having to come to it about four times and click all over the place for it to work; you should place a sparkle on it. There also seems to be little direction on where to go for most of the game. For example, you find the key and go into the basement and then... and then what? There is nothing to let you know what to do next. I actually stopped playing at that point because I had no idea what to do next and there was no clue anywhere. Quite frankly, I lack the patience to go around and click everything on the entire map for every tile in the hopes something happens. I'm not a huge fan of RPG Maker type games for eroge, but I was intrigued by the concept you outlined. Needs a lot of work, but the art and concept are solid.

Eskariel

Jul 10, 2018
Yes I know, I've always written in my posts that my original language is not English, so I make several grammatical errors. In the future for sure I will fix all the dialogues, but for now I want to concentrate on the contents
the same applies to Hint system, thanks to comments like your i will know where the game is too difficult so thanx

Reactions: Incuboss

Eskariel

Jul 10, 2018
Rising Horde Update 2

Hey guys the second update is here.
seems small but I was focused on animations,
they were other scenes that I wanted to add but I didn't have time in this month, they will be added in the next updatethe
new contents are:

Continuation of the story

Added option to hide boxe text by pressin "h"

Beginig of Ava (Soldier) Relationship event

1 Animation

Beginig of Orc Submission event

5 Animation

Note:
I'm not sure if the old saves will work, because the last events of the update could change, so my advice is to keep one save after the intro

Eskariel

Jul 10, 2018
Rising Horde Update 3
Hey guys the third update is here.

This time i added a bit of content to continue
the progression of relationship

New contents are:

Continuation of the story

Introduction of 2 new characters

new scenes

7 animations

And I also wrote the walkthrough for those with difficulties