Ring of Fate only available for 1 character

Ssshady

Apr 23, 2022
I have 4 characters who have done the previous quest for Calise, but the "Next Step" button to start Ring of Fate appears for only one of them. Not sure if this is a bug or did I perhaps forget to do something on the other characters?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Have you completely finished the quest for all your characters (as in, visited Winter City and then talked to Calise again) or just investigated the smugglers camp?

Ssshady

Apr 23, 2022
I figured it out! Apparently you must have entered Khor'minos city too for the quest to trigger. (The other saves were made before the city was in the game and I hadn't touched them since then.)

Ssshady

Apr 23, 2022
I've come back because there's still something wrong after all. One of the other characters had visited Khor'minos before, but the quest still wasn't available to her. Additionally, for the one character who had it available to begin with, I didn't start it immediately and went to do the Dawnblade quest and some other stuff first. When I came back, "Next Step" was no longer there!

Edit: Scratch that. For the first part, I was dumb and hadn't done the first quest on that character after all. For the second half, I did start the second quest but I forgot and thought I didn't because the quest never appeared in the journal.

Last edited: