Ring of fate consequences

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
I would like to know if not giving ring to Kass henchman will lock me out of her romance route?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I rather doubt it... Firstly, you can still access her Dream Palace regardless of your choice and that location is gated behind Romantic Kas so we know it doesn't affect that. Secondly because it would be very silly to make it possible to lock out a major thing like that for picking the wrong option in a piece of missable dialogue in a technically optional quest; you won't get the option to give Vacia the ring unless you're on the Romantic route and you pick the 'Question' option before moving on when you find the ring.

How you resolve the quest will probably alter dialogue down the line at least, since the game tracks that choice in your save flags.

Reactions: Tarnakus

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
Thanks for reply.
you won't get the option to give Vacia the ring unless you're on the Romantic route and you pick the 'Question' option before moving on when you find the ring.
That bit I didn't know.
and also:
I had a feeling that Calise is Kas. Even more so after this quest and bits after 'Question'.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, that's not exactly subtle at this point. :D
And even if you somehow miss all the hints beforehand, right after being stabbed she starts to swear and then catches herself but it looks like she was starting to say 'Marae'.