Reverse coc

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
So this is an odd question but does anyone know of a game where you're a demon corrupting a large population? Preferably a text game, but I'm open to pretty much anything other than rpg maker games.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
No, but it sound awesome! I want one, I got a conquest fetish.

plague inc mod any one? I can see it now design the transmissions and the TFs.

Definitely "Fleshcult" and it's found here... http://blog.fleshcult.com/

Or "Demon in the Flesh" or "Demon on a Starship" are both ren'py games with 3d models by rimyirr. Click on game to go to fenoxo thread... Demon in the Flesh and Demon on a Starship

I was thinking fleshcult to. but i think he wants a bigger scale.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Village of Nightmare counts.  You can find it in Fen's links section.  There actually are a fare number of corruption games, though not many where you're corrupting more than one person or a small group of people.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I thought the same, but since the request was for anything but RPG Maker games was there I never replied. There are a ton that fit the category, but almost all are RPG Maker. Why the bias against that platform? There's a fuckton of good games done in it...

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I thought the same, but since the request was for anything but RPG Maker games was there I never replied. There are a ton that fit the category, but almost all are RPG Maker. Why the bias against that platform? There's a fuckton of good games done in it...

I missed that note, being a bit tired myself.  It is worth noting that particular game does not have combat in it, the engine is used purely for navigation purposes and there is artwork in it.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015

I don't have a bias, I just have a really old, really shitty computer. For what ever reason RPG maker won't run on my pc. I'm unfortunately very limited on what will work.