Restore Syri (or something)

Chase

May 13, 2016
I was wondering if there could ever be a quest to restore Syri, or at least find out what happened to her other half (since I don't think she has an issue with how she is now). The reason is that ever since the early builds of TiTs that particular issue has been kind of hanging over everything.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Oh, I thought that was just a recruitment quest. (I am a backer).

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Nope. Sometime after Zheng Shi is done, probably, but given some free time I'm more likely to poke at another languishing waifu like Reaha or Saendra first.

I always thought of Saendra as a fuck buddy...

Which is funny, because Helia was a whole lot rougher to the Champ and I thought Helia was waifu all day.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Question though - While it is understandable that Syri doesn't want to get rid of the dick, would there be any possibility to helping with her internal organs? Like paying for vat grown replacements? That little revelation from her hit a little too close to home recently.

Also, looking forward to more Saendra. Or Reaha. Its all good and sexy.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I always thought of Saendra as a fuck buddy...

Which is funny, because Helia was a whole lot rougher to the Champ and I thought Helia was waifu all day.

Difference of personality/story, probably. Helia's arc was waifu-bait from start to finish; Saendra's is more concentrated on her space pirate adventures.

Question though - While it is understandable that Syri doesn't want to get rid of the dick, would there be any possibility to helping with her internal organs? Like paying for vat grown replacements? That little revelation from her hit a little too close to home recently.

That's definitely a possibility for a future update. Maybe part of her post-crew expansion.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
You're like a patron of a particularly awesome buffet Savin. Every time you bring a full plate to your table, you can't stop thinking of what you're going to grab next.

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
Nope. Sometime after Zheng Shi is done, probably, but given some free time I'm more likely to poke at another languishing waifu like Reaha or Saendra first.
Oh well at least i still have the Syri quest to look forward to when the next public patch goes live

That's definitely a possibility for a future update. Maybe part of her post-crew expansion.
:yes:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Are we finally going to be able to revoke Saendra's independence privileges? Cus I'm not sure that girl can last too much longer just getting lucky we can bail her out.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Are we finally going to be able to revoke Saendra's independence privileges? Cus I'm not sure that girl can last too much longer just getting lucky we can bail her out.

I would be more worried about Prai honestly.

Stadlen

Nov 30, 2016
Maybe as a part of her recruitment quest, less as another throw money at the problem meaninglessly, more a thing of she wants to come but needs a way to be less dependant on her meds and doctors which might have multiple resolutions. Perhaps a free option that requires a ton of work (and makes that clear from the outset), a second option that is a small credit throw but inferior to the other options, and a third throw lots of money at the problem that is equivalent to the free/work option.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think its been established by now that Steele is pretty much a guardian angel to all the sexy people in the galaxy, popping in to throw money at people's problems until they go away.
Kase? Get him a better job by either hiring him or just outright buying his contract.
Reaha? Buy her contract and help her kick the stickers.
Lilianna? Pay for a replacement limb.
Paige? Throw money at a nurse to get that yoga instructor new eyes.

Really, the hard part is going to be convincing Syri to have the operation, because let's face it, that puppy has a rock hard head when it comes to pride.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
But it's literally getting her off the need to constantly require meds I think she can swallow her pride for that. Not like asking her to regrow a vag cause that I know she'll never agree to

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
She'd still need the meds for the dick that isn't hers. The concern would be the internal organs, depending on what organs of Syri's got exchanged.

But prideful people can still be stupid when it comes to them getting help.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I think her main issue would be her wanting to keep Validens dick. maybe just move the dick to a biona dildo and get her a new one?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I'm wondering why they don't take genetic samples .....not those!....and clone a new body for Valden?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Indeed. Also, they could start a line of Syri onaholes. They'd make a fortune!

BadxHero

Nov 18, 2015
Please be treated amazon reaha... We need more time on-ship dominants! And more cowbell.

Reaha doesn't want to be Treated. She made that expressly clear to Steele. She hates the treatment because it basically turns you into a brainless bimbo/brute. (Even though the codex states that you don't get dumber if you're a Treated Bull.) Nevertheless, Reaha will never be a Treated Amazon. Also, Reaha doesn't wanna be muscle babe either.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Reaha doesn't want to be Treated. She made that expressly clear to Steele. She hates the treatment because it basically turns you into a brainless bimbo/brute. (Even though the codex states that you don't get dumber if you're a Treated Bull.) Nevertheless, Reaha will never be a Treated Amazon. Also, Reaha doesn't wanna be muscle babe either.
While Reaha doesn't want to get treats, I recall that Savin has mentioned that amazoning her up is her treated path should you chose to be a dick or soemthing.