*Resolved* Newbie Looking for a GM

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
*EDIT* Nope, found some RPs. Scratch this post.

Hello anybody. Like I said, I'm pretty gosh dang new around here, but more experienced in the forum roleplay setting than the title lets on. I'm a big TiTS/CoC fan like most of everyone who seems to have found their way here, and I'm hoping to get into some good roleplay threads with anyone who will have me.

Can't go without saying that kinks are the elephant in the room. I'm looking for my fix of non-con, anal, excessive cum, rope bondage, public use, non monogamy, slaves, fucking machines, and probably lots more that I can't think of right now. I'm lenient, and all pairings are welcome in my book, as well as furries and bestial races.

Well, that's that! Anyone who's willing to GM or cocreate a roleplay with me, hit me up. (This is how things work around here right?)

Last edited:

Quietly

Dec 11, 2016
Aye, I see you. Similarly, I have a fair whack of RP experience of both the forum and tabletop variety, although often not sexual roleplay. I'm also interested in joining a thread, but there aren't really many that are just starting up/have open slots.

Of course, I'm also open to basically any kink except full out romantic bestiality, which disturbs me.

I'd certainly like to cocreate an RP with you, although we'd need more details/ideas. Will it be primarily sex focused, or have plot/an actual non-sexual system? Freewriting, GM supervised storytelling, or a structured system? And setting, obviously.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Hi man. Thanks for hitting me up about this, but I probably should have deleted the post by now. I hate to tell you this after you went out of your way, but I'm just signed up for a few new threads, which might leave my hands full already. :(

If I ever need an RP partner, you'll be who I call. Thanks and sorry!