(RESOLVED) Hoping I can find, and maybe introduce, a game I forgot about

mrsueme2

Dec 8, 2016
Hi. I am sure that it is somewhere on this forum, but I can not for the life of me remember the name of a game I player a while ago. It was a RAGS game, where the player, a male with minor customization options, such as your job (For a stat boost)bring your best friend and your girlfriend go to a cabin in the woods for a winter vacation, but while exploring, you stumble across a book that, once you have read it, slowly turns you into a female, which your best friend and girlfriend somehow ignore. At some point, a female demon appears, and makes you go through three "quests" into a realm she made, for her amusement.

I'm sorry, but that is all I remember. It was a lot like another RAGS game called Cursed, and could have even been by the same guy. But I cannot for the life of me remember the name, and I was hoping one of you had played it!

mrsueme2

Dec 8, 2016
That is indeed the game! Thanks a lot, Obscure.

And yeah... I don't think he will finish it either. A shame, bit still a decent experience, even in its incomplete state.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
No..it never was finished.. sadly. Both of them are great games that had the potential to be even better. I wonder if someone can do a similar game with limited pics using the twine engine so everyone can run it. That would be awesome!

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki