Request for help with re-creating a character

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
Hello,

I'm looking for a little assistance with turning my Steele into the below character:
upload_2020-11-8_3-54-49.jpeg

I'm guessing that the skin tone is "Fair" and that the hair color is "Red-Orange" (I'm honestly guessing about the hair color, the length of the hair, or even the style). I think the ear type is "Sylvan" but no idea how long they are. The eye color looks either Lavender or Gray - I'm not sure. The character looks thin, so maybe 10 or 20 for the thickness and maybe 0 to 25 for the tone? From what I can see of her hips, I'm guessing either Curvy or Child-Bearing. No clue about the butt tho.

Does Svlvanol give that type of wings or would another TF be better for it?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
When you're asking about ear length, are you talking about what the Svlvanol gives or what's in the picture?

The eye color looks grey to me. But if you prefer Lavender, go for it.

As far as wings go, yeah, Svlvanol is your best bet.

Does your character have to be perfect to this picture down to the last detail?

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Does Svlvanol give that type of wings or would another TF be better for it?
Illumorpheme can give you moth wings, but it also comes with a ton of other TFs. Sylvanol's probably better.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
So, it is relatively frowned upon by certain people, but the save editor would make it super easy to just pick and choose all those things. I installed it just to change my eyecolor and boy the character customization options are so fucking easy and user friendly.

Reactions: Skywolf99

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
When you're asking about ear length, are you talking about what the Svlvanol gives or what's in the picture?

The eye color looks grey to me. But if you prefer Lavender, go for it.

As far as wings go, yeah, Svlvanol is your best bet.

Does your character have to be perfect to this picture down to the last detail?
I am trying to get as close as the game will allow to that picture.
I know that Sylvanol gives that type of ear and what lengths that it gives. I just couldn't figure out the ear length base on the picture alone and what looking for suggestions from the community.
I figured that the eye color was grey, just wasn't sure about it.

I was guessing that Sylvanol was an elf/fairy TF, so that any wings it provided would be of the fairy variety.

I mostly was looking for numbers to go on for either save-scumming that character or if I have to, editing it in with the TiTs Editor (I was going to have to use the editer anyway for the eyes because gray is only available from the Ovir Ace/Positive TFs and isn't available in any other TFs according to the wiki).

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
So, it is relatively frowned upon by certain people, but the save editor would make it super easy to just pick and choose all those things. I installed it just to change my eyecolor and boy the character customization options are so fucking easy and user friendly.
I was planning to use the TiTs Editer anyway for the eye color. I was mostly looking for numbers that would most match the original picture I attached. I looking for community input for: (Hair Color, Length, and Style)(Thickness & Tone)(Skin Types)(Body Settings: Breasts, Butt, Ear Type & Length, Hip Size, and Lip Size & Color)(Wing Type that matches as close as possible to the picture).

I figure that I'm going to have to do editing of this character after doing some save-scumming first.

TheShepard256

Here are my guesses, assuming she's of average height (though they could be a bit off, especially the lengths given my unfamiliarity with Imperial measurements):
  • Hair colour: orange-red
  • Hair length: ~14"
  • Hair style: simple part
  • Eye colour: I think it's closer to grey
  • Tone: she looks too soft to have any real muscle definition, so =< 25 (anything above that will give at least some muscle definition in descriptions)
  • Thickness: depends on whether you think she's waif-thin (Thickness < 10) or just regular thin (10 =< Thickness < 25); either way, the lack of any real belly fat means it should definitely be less than Tone (since having more Thickness than Tone increases effective belly size for descriptive purposes)
  • Breasts: 3 (C-cups)
  • Butt: very hard to tell since it's not shown at all; could be anywhere from 3 (average) to 6 (noticeable)
  • Ear type: definitely Sylvan
  • Ear length: 4-5"
  • Lip size: small enough that femininity alone would give enough lip size, so lip rating mod = 0
  • Lip colour: pink or peach
  • Hip size: 5-6 (noticeable/ample)
  • Wing type: Sylvan; to me, they look too dainty to be moth-like wings
If you want the flowers in her hair as part of her body, that's possible with the Hair Flower status effect. In-game, it can be obtained from Cerespirin, and with save editing, the number (1st status effect value) and colour (description) of the flowers can be set to anything you want (in this case, that'd be 2 and cream, respectively; without editing, you'll have to settle for 1 and pink).

Reactions: Rocketman

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
Here are my guesses, assuming she's of average height (though they could be a bit off, especially the lengths given my unfamiliarity with Imperial measurements):
  • Hair colour: orange-red
  • Hair length: ~14"
  • Hair style: simple part
  • Eye colour: I think it's closer to grey
  • Tone: she looks too soft to have any real muscle definition, so =< 25 (anything above that will give at least some muscle definition in descriptions)
  • Thickness: depends on whether you think she's waif-thin (Thickness < 10) or just regular thin (10 =< Thickness < 25); either way, the lack of any real belly fat means it should definitely be less than Tone (since having more Thickness than Tone increases effective belly size for descriptive purposes)
  • Breasts: 3 (C-cups)
  • Butt: very hard to tell since it's not shown at all; could be anywhere from 3 (average) to 6 (noticeable)
  • Ear type: definitely Sylvan
  • Ear length: 4-5"
  • Lip size: small enough that femininity alone would give enough lip size, so lip rating mod = 0
  • Lip colour: pink or peach
  • Hip size: 5-6 (noticeable/ample)
  • Wing type: Sylvan; to me, they look too dainty to be moth-like wings
If you want the flowers in her hair as part of her body, that's possible with the Hair Flower status effect. In-game, it can be obtained from Cerespirin, and with save editing, the number (1st status effect value) and colour (description) of the flowers can be set to anything you want (in this case, that'd be 2 and cream, respectively; without editing, you'll have to settle for 1 and pink).
Thank you. This was exactly what I was looking for.

Can I assume your default measurement system is Metric? (I would have been fine with Metric as well as I can use the google calculator to convert Metric to Imperial)
Just out of curiosity, what region are you basing average height on? Cause average height is different based on which part of the world you look at.

TheShepard256

Can I assume your default measurement system is Metric? (I would have been fine with Metric as well as I can use the google calculator to convert Metric to Imperial)
Yes, my default measurement system is metric since I'm not American (specifically, Australian), though I answered in Imperial because that's what the game uses.
Just out of curiosity, what region are you basing average height on? Cause average height is different based on which part of the world you look at.
I was guessing about Kaede's height, which isn't specified in-game but is definitely shorter than Anno's 6' / 1.8m; according to comments in the code, Fen (or whoever coded the puppyslutmas event) guesses she's 6" shorter, which would make her 5'6 / 1.65m.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
...I'm not American (specifically, Australian)...
Good thing you're not a New Zealander; all those hobbits really skew the average height figures.