[Request] Could it be possible for pregnancies to show up under codex Medical instead?

Pregnancy data should be found under:

• Medical

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Personal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why not both?

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Since Gedan and the other coders are currently working on UI updates. I thought this might be the best time to ask this now.

Something that has always annoyed me in game is that if you want to check if you managed to get impregnated, or how long you have left in a pregnancy, you have the scroll nearly all the way down the personal stats list of the codex.

And for me and likely others the main reason to go to that particular tab is to check pregnancy information, (and a fair number of other checks are available at the top). So here is what I propose that pregnancy data is shown in the medical tab instead, or at least shown in both tabs. It would make it easier for the pregophiles to check if inseminations was successful, and check the remaining duration of existing pregnancies as well.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
In addition to the above, Medical has significantly less stuff in it. So, it cuts down scrolling on Personal and the addition to Medical wouldn't add much scrolling by comparison.