Repeatable Kara?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Not sure if its been mentioned but maybe make Kara a random bar encounter, except possibly Uveto when Shades there? She seems like a perfect candidate along with Kaede for this and I'm surprised that it hasn't been considered before.

I'd imagine that it would be required to do her quest before having her show up in bars, unless that isn't necessary. I just find it hard to justify without getting to know her first and considering her line of work helping her out is the only realistic way of doing that.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I think Savin has stated before that he doesn't want Kaede to become another random bar encounter.

As for Kara, I'm not sure why, possibly a similar reason, or her line of work. It would be nice for her sex scenes to be repeatable, because they're reeeeally good.

Also not to be a dick, buuuut: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Ya I read another post here and saw something similar but couildnt figure out how to move or delete the thread

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Kaedypoo's gonna be a (very temporary) Canadian bar ornament during her next xpak. But as Hugs said, I don't want that to be her jam: I like having Kaede stay relatively in the background.

I actually always intended for Kara to be a bar encounter. Jim and I had jammed some on a Smuggler's Moon kinda place -- a very small planet full of criminals and vice -- where she'd show up. But Jim's gone and I exist in an unending hell of backlogged promises, so don't hold your breath on that one.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Kaedypoo's gonna be a (very temporary) Canadian bar ornament during her next xpak. But as Hugs said, I don't want that to be her jam: I like having Kaede stay relatively in the background.

I actually think it's much more interesting that we don't have permanent access to her. Makes sense, too... since she's got a job and all.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

Kaede's like candy: you only want it more the longer you go without it, and that's why it's even better when you finally get it, either that or you fuck it next to it's girlfriend, whatever.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So randomn bar or elsewhere enc with Kara when? (aside general "in 2017" replies hue hue)