Renvra Questions

TitSlayer

Feb 21, 2017
I have been wondering how long is renvras pregnancy time, if possible, since after denying release ive been avoiding the turn around ovipostion.
Is there a lenght of time i need to wait or am i wasting said time and should just go ahead and oviposition myself from her?

P.S. great game!

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If I remember correctly, actual pregnancy is somewhere around a month whereas getting egged like any other nyrean is just a week. If she hasn't been fertilized, however, eggs just dissolve away.

As to when you can get spunked after denying her, you can do that right away.

TitSlayer

Feb 21, 2017
Ty for the reply, i have known that i can be insta-egged in both areas :D, Though it seems more than a month since i was already egged 4hrs previous, did the month maternity in tavros, and she still has the fertile load for a warm hole text, ill wait longer then and see what happens.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Before reporting, check your stats in codex. Scroll down to the bottom and look for "Gestation Time".

E: Just went and knocked myself up with Renvra spunk, default fertility speed, 60 days

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Before reporting, check your stats in codex. Scroll down to the bottom and look for "Gestation Time".

E: Just went and knocked myself up with Renvra spunk, default fertility speed, 60 days
I think OP is more weirded out by Renvra's 'fertilized' status sticking to her seemingly indefinitely.

TitSlayer

Feb 21, 2017
that i am, and with my current fertility rate bonus, longest gestation is 40days, as nik stated. ill be sure to send that bug report tonight when i am home

TitSlayer

Feb 21, 2017
ok so i am home, is there a place to report as bug? or do i make new thread with title 'Renvra fertilized longer than...'

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
ok so i am home, is there a place to report as bug? or do i make new thread with title 'Renvra fertilized longer than...'
https://forum.fenoxo.com/forums/bug-reports.9/
Create a new thread there with a title outlining the issue and containing the version number of the build you use (you can see it at the Main Menu screen in the game).

List the details in the OP and attach a save file for testing purposes. (Use Save to File to get a .tits format save, then use Upload a File in the post.

Thank you for your time.