[Ren'py] [VN] Book 5 UNTOLD v0.8 [MUPLUR]

Mridyun

Jan 2, 2018
screenshot0013.png

Book 5 UNTOLD

An adult game based on "Legend of Korra". Game set on time after Korra opened spirit portal in republic city.

You play as Guru, who is supposed to train Korra to make her achieve Avatar State.

The gameplay is simple. You have to listen to the story and keep clicking here and there. There is also some vague hints provided.

Tags (now):

2dcg, Adventure, Anal sex, Cheating, Corruption, Cosplay, Exhibitionism, Fantasy, Female domination, Footjob, Arta/Hermaphrodite, Futa/trans, Handjob, Male protagonist, Mobile game, Nice Time for Roo, Oral sex, Parody, Prostitution, Titfuck, Trainer, Virgin, Voyeurism

Tags (soon):

humiliation, public sex, threesone,

Screenshots:

screenshot0011.png

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0007.png

screenshot0006.png

screenshot0008.png

screenshot0012.png

screenshot0004.png

screenshot0005.png

screenshot0009.png

CAPTAIN's LOG (v0.8):

Quests : 16

Events :

Korra - Spiritual Lessons - 4

Physical Lessons - 4

Mental Lessons - 4

Chakra Lessons -3

Asami - Bud lessons - 4

Bloom lessons - 3

Blossom Lessons - 3

Flower Lessons -3

Opal - 6 tests

Kya - Healing-3, Massage-6

+ more characters and non event H scenes

Game Link :

v0.8 Public Version: Available for free - https://www.patreon.com/muplur

v0.8 Patron Edition: Available for patrons - https://www.patreon.com/muplur

Last edited:

futatiger

Nov 2, 2016
great game so far well worth supporting. one question though. how do i unlock training level 4? the chick keeps saying she needs a few days

futatiger

Nov 2, 2016
Do the other things, it will be unlocked eventually.
in that case i'm stuck. i've done all of the dates with asami as well as quests 1-7 and now i'm stuck on korra's "lessions" i've done earth and water for all but chakra. i've also unlocked elite service. but now i cant find more quests despite checking everywhere at both day and night times

Last edited:

Mridyun

Jan 2, 2018
in that case i'm stuck. i've done all of the dates with asami as well as quests 1-7 and now i'm stuck on korra's "lessions" i've done earth and water for all but chakra. i've also unlocked elite service. but now i cant find more quests despite checking everywhere at both day and night times
Did you take all healing and massaging sessions with Kya?