[Ren'py/Python] 'Monster Girl Dreams' Alpha v25.9b (BFRPG)

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v23.1 is now out with Kotone art and content, as well as lumiren art. Plus some other stuff.
Edit: v23.1a is now out for bug fixing.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2020
Any chance of futa's in the game?
You can find information on content targets and content not planned for the game on the blog here.

On the bright side, the modding scene is allowed to explore whatever content Thresh does not wish to explore, of their own independent volition. The modding community on the discord has pondered the idea of a Futa before. I'm certain it will happen eventually, as the game is technically capable of facilitating such a mod.

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v23.2 is now out with Galvi art, Belle content, and bug fixes.
Edit: v23.2a is now out to fix bugs.

Last edited:

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v23.3 is now out with a new event on the mountain, Art for Nova, and new art for the Black Knight. As well as a bunch of other assorted stuff.
Edit: v23.3a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: v23.3b is now out for bug fixing and some other things.
Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.4 is now out for some Elly content, the town background art, and some other assorted things.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.4a is now out for bug fixing, scene tweaks, and some new Elly expressions.

Last edited:

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
Double posting for v23.5 update: Now out with more Venefica quest stuff, a new BG for the mountain, some new Jora content, sleep status effect revision, and more!
Edit: v23.5a hot fix is now out for a crash and a time loop in Venefica's store, it may take you a few escapes to actually get out though if you had that bug.
Edit: Edit: v23.5b is now out for bug fixes, system/modder things, Selena art, and a few other things!
Edit Edit Edit: v23.5c is now out for more bug fixing, QoL stuff for android, and some other smol things.
Edit Edit Edit Edit: v23.5e is now out for bug fixing.
Edit Edit Edit Edit: Edit: v23.5f is now out for reporting back to Elly, and bug fixing.

Last edited:

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
Triple post for v23.6 being out, after way too long. Includes the end to the Venefica/Elly Quest, Amber's revised art, new backgrounds for the church and Sofia's room, as well as a bunch more assorted stuff.
And also things moving properly again.

Edit: v23.6a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: v23.7 is now out for Tabitha and Bubble Slime art, both by Jiffic, as well as an assortment of other edits and fixes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.7a is out: -Fixed a bug where Tabitha tripping broke one of her menus.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: V23.8 is now out with Aiko titfuck CG and Beris art! As well as a bunch of bug fixes and system stuff.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.8a is now out for bug fixing and stuff.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v23.8b is now out for bug fixing and to get Minoni out of the floor.

Last edited:

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
Quad Post: v23.9 is now out for Stella Revisions and art for her, as well as new content for Selena, Vili's Revised Art, and butt CGs for Sofia. There's also some changes to player progression early game.
Edit: v23.9a is now out for bug fixing and some art adjustments.
Hotfix Edit: v23.9b is now out to fix a dumb crash I made
Edit Edit: V23.9c is now out for bug fixing and some QoL.
Edit Edit Edit: v23.9d is now out to hotfix 2 bugs.
Edit Edit Edit Edit: v23.9e is now out for more bug fixing. Hopefully the last of it.

Last edited:

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v24 is now finally out featuring the labyrinth! And a lotta other stuff! Check the changelog!
Edit: v24.a bugfix is now out!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyba1

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
Been a while since I've played this one. Will have to give the new content a try.

Reactions: Threshold

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v24.b bug fix update is now out and should fix some major issues, also it has some smol balancing adjustments.
Edit: v24.c is now out to properly fix the Venefica quest error.
Edit Edit: v24.d is now out to fix a debug thing I left in and an error with one of Iabel's attacks.
Edit Edit Edit: v24.1 is now out for QoL, Balancing, bug fixes and Tabitha lewd CG for one scene.
Edit Edit Edit Edit: v24.1a is now out to hotfix bugs.
Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: v24.2 is now out! Bringing new Vivian content! And some other stuffs!
Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: v24.2a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: v24.3 is now out for the mimic revision and an assortment of fixes and QoL stuffs.
Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit: v24.3a is now out for bug fixing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyba1

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v24.4 is now out! Bringing Gold Mimic and Ceris sex as the main attractions! With a varied assortment of other stuff ranging from single scenes to fixes!
Edit: v24.4a is now out with new items, Ceris Nudes, and bug fixes!

Last edited:

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v25 is now out with the Capital intro and Perpetua stuff! Also a bunch of other stuff!
Edit: v25.a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: v25.b is now out for a hotfix.

Last edited:

xdd

Apr 5, 2023
Hi so i beat the game for now and wanted to share few things, maybe you will find them useful

-Things i want to mention:

Vivian is the Best! I need more! 10/10

Losing to Sophia is very good to lvl up so it's good to have some easy way to lvl up if we fucked our build a bit

Option to return to previous text would be great if we miss click something

Mika is also great!

Wiki is also really great thing it helps a lot!

I think that close shots at booty or breast etc are great idea they don't have to be so perfect just let something happen on screen with Vivian etc. that worked
really well

Venefica is cool too

It would be good to get some perk for doing Sofia scenes with collar because for now its only -stats but could let use maybe get less aroused by others than
her etc. to make this scenes some quest or something too like with hypnosis etc.. Also that scenes was great!

Vili quest is interesting it good to have some dungeon with a lot of traps to fall

I liked that labirynt mini game

Perpetua is cute! and her corruption form was interesting too.

-Bugs,issues etc

Perks - tab other - ass worship was overlaping over some perks but fixed after getting more perks

Blessing of insight from lucille is missing on wiki

Wiki says after collar scenes with sofia we will get some tease talk from Mika but didn't got that before i progressed with her story, when i got all her stuff she said that so it works, though maybe was a bugbut looks like it just need to be unlocked

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v25.1 of Monster Girl Dreams is now out! Brining the option to Explore the Labyrinth, a revision to Iabel's floor, and an assortment of more!
Edit: v25.1a is now out for hot fixing issues!
Edit: Edit: v25.2 is now out for assorted QoL things, fixes, art, and a fan made mod loader for desktop users!
Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.2a hotfix is now out cause I did a big dumb.

Hi so i beat the game for now and wanted to share few things, maybe you will find them useful

-Things i want to mention:

Vivian is the Best! I need more! 10/10

Losing to Sophia is very good to lvl up so it's good to have some easy way to lvl up if we fucked our build a bit

Option to return to previous text would be great if we miss click something

Mika is also great!

Wiki is also really great thing it helps a lot!

I think that close shots at booty or breast etc are great idea they don't have to be so perfect just let something happen on screen with Vivian etc. that worked
really well

Venefica is cool too

It would be good to get some perk for doing Sofia scenes with collar because for now its only -stats but could let use maybe get less aroused by others than
her etc. to make this scenes some quest or something too like with hypnosis etc.. Also that scenes was great!

Vili quest is interesting it good to have some dungeon with a lot of traps to fall

I liked that labirynt mini game

Perpetua is cute! and her corruption form was interesting too.

-Bugs,issues etc

Perks - tab other - ass worship was overlaping over some perks but fixed after getting more perks

Blessing of insight from lucille is missing on wiki

Wiki says after collar scenes with sofia we will get some tease talk from Mika but didn't got that before i progressed with her story, when i got all her stuff she said that so it works, though maybe was a bugbut looks like it just need to be unlocked
I'm happy to hear you like the game so much. :D

I do plan to expand the collar stuff with Sofia eventually. Though I have no ETA on that.

And thank you for reporting the issues, I don't manage the wiki myself but it may get buffered out or looked into eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: xdd

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v25.3 is now out with an assortment of content, QoL changes, and fixes.
Edit: v25.3a is now out for fixes.
Edit: Edit: v25.4 is now out with a bunch of fixes, QoLs, lewd CGs for the Mountain Minotaur, and Beris, and scenes for a few characters.
Edit: Edit: Edit: V25.4a is now out for bug fixing and some smol QoLs.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.5 is now out for the multi character cg combat system, imp lewd cg, and multiple fixes and QoL changes. Not the content update I wanted to do, but stuff happens sometimes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.5a is now out for important bug fixing and some smol QoLs.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.6 is now out with an assortment of new scenes, Ushris feet CG, and a bunch of QoLs, and fixes.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.6a is now out for bug fixing.
Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: Edit: v25.7 is now out bringing Auria content, Sleim Vllge content, a new BG, and a number of assorted QoLs and Fixes.

another edit: v25.8 is now out with Ceris wall press temptation CG, new scenes for Ambrosia, new content for Ushris, QoL, Balancing, and a buncha fixes.
another edit edit: v25.8a is now out for bug fixing.
another edit edit edit: v25.9 is now out with Nicci's revised art, assorted scenes, some QoL things, and tweaks to Hard and Easy difficulty.
another edit edit edit edit: v25.9a is now out for many bug fixing and making the auto saves work better.
another edit edit edit edit edit: v25.9b is now out for bug fixing and a smol Belle art tweak.

Last edited: