Pregnancy?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheMagicalGurl

Apr 3, 2023
screenshot0028.png

Projekt Moon is a zany sci-fi romp in which you (a Futanari) will decide the fate of others, even empires, and impregnate queens in need of heirs, a subservient and adorable dark elf, and cat girls. Maybe a succubus and more! After you, a struggling nobody with not much of a future but a sad past, are given a brutal DNA resequencing procedure and tortured, you have 2 distinct paths before you. Should you take the twisted chance at a new life and positively run with it with nothing to lose? Or are you sick of being pushed around and want to be the ultimate agent of chaos acting upon your whims... The choice is yours. Choose wisely.

About "The Magical Gurl": Hi I am The Magical Gurl. New game developer and transformation game connoisseur. My game is an homage to the various games I have enjoyed over the years, most fitting for this site: Corruption of Champions 2 and TiTS though Harem Hotel, Love and Sex: Second Base, Ravager, Inner Growth and numerous others have been guides/inspirations to me. I am a lone dev and this is my first game, I haven't done anything like this before. I have improved since I started and look toward finishing in 2024. I hope you join me on this space odyssey!

13pmpatreonlogo.png

Take care.
screenshot0037.pngscreenshot0021.pngscreenshot0023.pngscreenshot0004.pngscreenshot0012.pngscreenshot0014.pngscreenshot0018.pngChara-Studio-2023-10-11-12-54-28.png
Kinks involved:
bdsm, big ass, big tits, bukkake, creampie, drugs, dystopian setting, fantasy, female domination, futa/trans protagonist, graphic violence, harem, humiliation, humor, incest, lesbian, masturbation, monster girl, multiple endings, oral sex, parody, pregnancy, rape, sci-fi, slave, superpowers, involuntary transformation, voluntary transformation, netori/cheating, mindbreak, vaginal sex, possession,

Itch.io
On Tfgames

Last edited:
Reactions: Diarmait and Airell

TheMagicalGurl

Apr 3, 2023
I am kinda confused to why I havent seen interest on here, so may I ask for some constructive criticism of this project?? If I could recieve some, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

TheMagicalGurl

Apr 3, 2023
Since I do get views from here, I wont deeply neglect this so... some news:

Chapter 2's update has been moderately slow from my frantic pace because I am getting this 100% right for Chapter 2. I am presently sitting at 1500 lines of code for Chapter 2 and have went back and revised Chapter 1 even more than I already have. I have redesigned every character. Removing flaws. Still figuring out basic things however, I am very new and an extremely part time dev. I dont have time to crash and sit back and learn certain things I want to... This is also why I am taking my time. Chapter 2 is coming in May. That's the date I have set for myself. I hope people join me for the ride. Take care. <3

Attachments

• CharaStudio-2023-04-24-12-22-59-Render.png
    CharaStudio-2023-04-24-12-22-59-Render.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
  • qsakistand.png
    qsakistand.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 6
  • lilimflirty.png
    lilimflirty.png
    307.5 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Airell

To&Fro

Apr 14, 2020
Low interest on game comments...

The more 'niche' a game is, the smaller the audience you get. A lot of players can be turned off by things like transformation and futa content. These game genre's hit a peak about two years ago but now the Adult Game world is completely saturated by them. If you are going to succeed here, you need to have a few wrinkles up your sleeve to make the game more unique and surprising to the players.

It's also a hit and miss thing to announce being a new developer. Some people are glad to help out new devs, others tend to skip those games because they have a LOT of flaws and writing tends to be poorer. I tend to be the former but most folks fall into the latter category.

Don't let these comments dissuade or depress you in any fashion; that's not my intent. Instead, I'm answering your earlier query about interest and the hurdles you face. Having a realistic view of the kind of reception you are going to get is important. The motivation you need to keep going should not be based on how successful your game is, it's your first attempt at a game! Stay with it and learn how to develop the game fully into something that gets some people very interested in it. Even a couple of fans would be a rousing success for a first game. This game is a stepping stone to a much better second game that you can publish knowing all the pitfalls and problems being a developer creates.

You've chosen the hardest route to take, a niche game with narrow appeal. This has some advantages. You have a more passionate audience, they will happily tell you what you're doing right and what you're doing wrong. It also, usually, means it's a genre you are personally interested in so it's easier for you to function in. Doing things outside of an authors wheelhouse is normally the hardest kind of material to create for the author. Another plus is the game can be held at arms length, meaning you don't have to marry yourself to it. As a first game, it's a learning tool. While this turns some people off, if you hit some good notes, you quickly learn what your audience likes and can focus on those paths of development. It can make for easier writing.

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl

TheMagicalGurl

Apr 3, 2023
Low interest on game comments...

The more 'niche' a game is, the smaller the audience you get. A lot of players can be turned off by things like transformation and futa content. These game genre's hit a peak about two years ago but now the Adult Game world is completely saturated by them. If you are going to succeed here, you need to have a few wrinkles up your sleeve to make the game more unique and surprising to the players.

It's also a hit and miss thing to announce being a new developer. Some people are glad to help out new devs, others tend to skip those games because they have a LOT of flaws and writing tends to be poorer. I tend to be the former but most folks fall into the latter category.

Don't let these comments dissuade or depress you in any fashion; that's not my intent. Instead, I'm answering your earlier query about interest and the hurdles you face. Having a realistic view of the kind of reception you are going to get is important. The motivation you need to keep going should not be based on how successful your game is, it's your first attempt at a game! Stay with it and learn how to develop the game fully into something that gets some people very interested in it. Even a couple of fans would be a rousing success for a first game. This game is a stepping stone to a much better second game that you can publish knowing all the pitfalls and problems being a developer creates.

You've chosen the hardest route to take, a niche game with narrow appeal. This has some advantages. You have a more passionate audience, they will happily tell you what you're doing right and what you're doing wrong. It also, usually, means it's a genre you are personally interested in so it's easier for you to function in. Doing things outside of an authors wheelhouse is normally the hardest kind of material to create for the author. Another plus is the game can be held at arms length, meaning you don't have to marry yourself to it. As a first game, it's a learning tool. While this turns some people off, if you hit some good notes, you quickly learn what your audience likes and can focus on those paths of development. It can make for easier writing.

Good luck!
I am on a forum devoted to CoC and TiTS. Two games I know well with similar themes, so yes I was AT THAT TIME, curious to things but ill say no more.

Announcing that says to people who take their time to deal with me: "This dev is trying to be honest, I think I should give them a shot. An honest dev is a rare thing" so that was goal. Honesty might have short term harm, BUT if I stay honest... and keep my word, it is a long term GOOD. You should build trust with people. Its only a net positive.

Fair assessment. It is what I am doing. Building clout. If I do, maybe I can see success later on when I make a more commercially viable game. The hard route is a fun route. And again, thanks for your take. :D

TheMagicalGurl

Apr 3, 2023
Is it playable on mobile?

After 4 attempts and a fellow dev guiding me through the process, I was able to create my own. Hope it works and you enjoy my game, Emily. I literally forgot what site someone asked about it on, I was like "oh yea, I remember..." and here I am.

If you do enjoy, tell friends/others perhaps also leave a good review. :)

Reactions: Emily Smith

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Good so far, can't say no to a Futa MC. Is there no way to save progress on android? Brilliant though and this is the sort of game I enjoy as it has images. Kudos to you.

TheMagicalGurl

Apr 3, 2023
Good so far, can't say no to a Futa MC. Is there no way to save progress on android? Brilliant though and this is the sort of game I enjoy as it has images. Kudos to you.

You can save by clicking 'Menu' the sub menu (below the dialogue box)..... quoting a fellow dev who is trying my game out on Android and is unintentionally playtesting the Android version. To reload (lol), click "Redo of a Futa". I custom-named my loading menu...

Adjusting the black text is apart of 2.1's fixes btw... Just saying. Screenshot below of where it is. <3
1689126550146.png

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
You can save by clicking 'Menu' the sub menu (below the dialogue box)..... quoting a fellow dev who is trying my game out on Android and is unintentionally playtesting the Android version. To reload (lol), click "Redo of a Futa". I custom-named my loading menu...

Adjusting the black text is apart of 2.1's fixes btw... Just saying. Screenshot below of where it is. <3
View attachment 31453
Thanks, I managed to accidentally find the save last night.

• Love

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
Haven't been here much in the past six months or so only because it feels like this forum has died down. But I will give this one a run.

• Love

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
So after having given this one a test play, it does have potential, but it has a long way to get there. I'll start by saying that the intro felt like it was all over the place. Didn't notice any spelling errors, but I did see a few grammatical errors here and there, mainly the wrong 'too' was used in a couple places, missing apostrophe's, and small things like this. Nothing too bad, but could use some polishing up.

All in all, not a bad game, or what is the start of a game. Currently, I'd say it's a story, with very little player choice, but that might change in the future. We'll see. Will keep an eye on this one.

EDIT: So after reading more through the thread, the intro being all over the place is most likely due to restructuring after chapter two was worked on. Keep at it and it will get there.

Last edited:

TheMagicalGurl

Apr 3, 2023
Projekt Moon: The 2.1 update!
Changes: Most importantly. ANIMATED. FUCKING. SEX SCENES. Yes. There are literal GIFs in my game now. YAY ME!

Initial Norah scene retcon, Lilim edit for Conquest path, more emphasis on how fucked the MC was by Projekt Moon in the beginning. Pirate Ending teaser added (Chapter 3 previews inside). All sex scenes changed to suit latest style of the protag with no awkward looking placeholder screens for sex scenes... Updated the lab to look more similar to the characters and make everything look more fluid and natural. Various UI and interface improvements for all users, specifically requested by Scruffles (who was sorta beta testing my Android build). There are menu options to aid in seeing things for those who need better accessibility options...

Enjoy and have a nice day. :handshake:

Patreon: https://patreon.com/THEMagicalGurl
Substar: https://subscribestar.adult/serena-the-mg
Itchio: https://themagicalgurl.itch.io/projekt-moon-ch2/devlog/564018/21-is-here
Twitter: https://twitter.com/THE_MagicalGurl

@Emily Smith this update was with you and Scruffles in mind, in particular my attempts to improve UI for mobile users.

So after having given this one a test play, it does have potential, but it has a long way to get there. I'll start by saying that the intro felt like it was all over the place. Didn't notice any spelling errors, but I did see a few grammatical errors here and there, mainly the wrong 'too' was used in a couple places, missing apostrophe's, and small things like this. Nothing too bad, but could use some polishing up.

All in all, not a bad game, or what is the start of a game. Currently, I'd say it's a story, with very little player choice, but that might change in the future. We'll see. Will keep an eye on this one.

EDIT: So after reading more through the thread, the intro being all over the place is most likely due to restructuring after chapter two was worked on. Keep at it and it will get there.

Thank you for trying it. Feedback is always welcome AND most importantly appreciated, I am a first time dev and suppose things might have been missed here and there... but its an open project. Its not complete by any means and it still has 2 chapters to go before I close "Book One" and move onto my next project, as Projekt Moon fatigue is setting in a little, however do not be concerned by that admission. I do NOT intend on leaving Projekt Moon buggy nor incomplete. I have a strong personal belief than an abandoned game is a failure, even if it is "Milfy City"... It still is incomplete.

Some users felt they didnt want to be shoehorned into joining up with Norah and Zorah and wanted a Pirate Ending, I listened. If you have any constructive ideas to add player choice, I am all ears. I already am adding one idea that wasnt even in mind... I deeply adore Mass Effect and its choice system is on my mind everytime I mess with code in VSC. If anyone feels the cant play the role of a kind Serena or an asshole Serena. I want to fix that.

Just know every choice you make even now accumulates GOOD and CONQUEST points. Altering Serena's outfit to make her look more demonic on the Conquest path is part of this as well. The morality system in my game is something I take major pride in.

Also, can you explain what you mean by the "all over the place" concept?? One can only improve if I know where I should improve... and apologies for the late late response...

Reactions: Emily Smith

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
Projekt Moon: The 2.1 update!
Changes: Most importantly. ANIMATED. FUCKING. SEX SCENES. Yes. There are literal GIFs in my game now. YAY ME!

Initial Norah scene retcon, Lilim edit for Conquest path, more emphasis on how fucked the MC was by Projekt Moon in the beginning. Pirate Ending teaser added (Chapter 3 previews inside). All sex scenes changed to suit latest style of the protag with no awkward looking placeholder screens for sex scenes... Updated the lab to look more similar to the characters and make everything look more fluid and natural. Various UI and interface improvements for all users, specifically requested by Scruffles (who was sorta beta testing my Android build). There are menu options to aid in seeing things for those who need better accessibility options...

Enjoy and have a nice day. :handshake:

Patreon: https://patreon.com/THEMagicalGurl
Substar: https://subscribestar.adult/serena-the-mg
Itchio: https://themagicalgurl.itch.io/projekt-moon-ch2/devlog/564018/21-is-here
Twitter: https://twitter.com/THE_MagicalGurl

@Emily Smith this update was with you and Scruffles in mind, in particular my attempts to improve UI for mobile users.

Thank you for trying it. Feedback is always welcome AND most importantly appreciated, I am a first time dev and suppose things might have been missed here and there... but its an open project. Its not complete by any means and it still has 2 chapters to go before I close "Book One" and move onto my next project, as Projekt Moon fatigue is setting in a little, however do not be concerned by that admission. I do NOT intend on leaving Projekt Moon buggy nor incomplete. I have a strong personal belief than an abandoned game is a failure, even if it is "Milfy City"... It still is incomplete.

Some users felt they didnt want to be shoehorned into joining up with Norah and Zorah and wanted a Pirate Ending, I listened. If you have any constructive ideas to add player choice, I am all ears. I already am adding one idea that wasnt even in mind... I deeply adore Mass Effect and its choice system is on my mind everytime I mess with code in VSC. If anyone feels the cant play the role of a kind Serena or an asshole Serena. I want to fix that.

Just know every choice you make even now accumulates GOOD and CONQUEST points. Altering Serena's outfit to make her look more demonic on the Conquest path is part of this as well. The morality system in my game is something I take major pride in.

Also, can you explain what you mean by the "all over the place" concept?? One can only improve if I know where I should improve... and apologies for the late late response...
With the intro, I just meant that it didn't feel like it was put together at the same time. If you did do some restructuring for it, that could explain why it didn't feel like one continuous opening. It wasn't bad by any means, just needs some small editing.

TheMagicalGurl

Apr 3, 2023
With the intro, I just meant that it didn't feel like it was put together at the same time. If you did do some restructuring for it, that could explain why it didn't feel like one continuous opening. It wasn't bad by any means, just needs some small editing.

I thought about changing that first background but left it in for a few reasons:

1. I like how it looks. Its a pretty picture.
2. It's there to symbolize the dramatic change that is going on with the MC. First they are on Earth trying to enjoy life and their favorite hobby they worked to get a tool so they can enjoy star gazing best and took time to find a nice empty field, next thing they know their life is changed forever via alien abduction. It just works. Yes the tone is different and looks off, but thats the point. It is off by design. If you feel awkward by it, imagine Serena.

So yeah... I understand where you are coming from, but "if it aint broke, dont fix it." something too many dont do.

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
Fair enough. And too true with the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" thing.

• Love

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
Roger that. Will be keeping an eye on it in the meantime.

• Love

TheMagicalGurl

Apr 3, 2023
Chapter 3 preview
Chara-Studio-2023-08-01-10-12-42.png

Reactions: Airell