[Ren'Py][Patreon] Naughty Good Girl Demo

Succubi Games

Nov 30, 2020
www.patreon.com
Hi, everyone!
My name is MistressMay. My sister and I are creating our own game called "Naughty Good Girl." The demo is available on our Patreon for free (both PC and Mac).

https://www.patreon.com/SuccubiGames

Plot:
You play as a young woman named Elise who has just turned 18. Her whole life, she has grown up in a conservative religious environment. Her mother is overbearing and her father is the pastor of the church. No wonder she wants to go nuts now that she's an adult. Yet, that all depends on you. Does she say "fuck it" and go crazy or stay the straight and narrow?

Features:
Decision based gameplay.
All of your choices have a direct impact on how the story unfolds so choose wisely.

Fetish List:
The demo is vanilla with solo masturbation and a possible MF scene (depending on player choice).
However, planned content will include everything under the sun excluding anything illegal.
Wish I could put bestiality and incest in the game but I'm sure Patreon will shut us down immediately.

Warning:
Although no incest is present in the demo, there might be a scene some may consider "incestuous". Without spoiling anything, that's all I can give.

Final Note:
We're already hard at work on V0.1 which will be the first part in the official game. Consider the demo to be a prototype. It gives you an idea of what our game will entail. Although we plan to improve upon it in every way going forward. If our game interests you, please consider joining our community. Although if you just click on our link for a quick look, we still appreciate you taking the time. Hope you enjoy!

Poster.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png