[Ren'Py][Patreon] Healslut by DavieZwei

daviezwei

Dec 20, 2016
Jack in, jack off!

You're a beta-tester for the super-popular MMO game Powerful Order Online (yeah, POO). After failing to find a place in a decent end-game guild with your shadow-stalking dagger-wielding elf, you start to worry about the future of your job. But thankfully, you're invited to test the brand-spanking-new expansion of POO, MEGAREAL! Of course, because this is a work-in-progress, there may be some fairly serious glitches...

This is a choice-driven visual novel game where you are fully immersed in a virtual fantasy world as a very particular class of healer. How will you deal with being a hottie restricted to the most trivial armor while stuck in a role expected to tend the needs of the others in your group? (This is not a kinetic VN, your choices will have consequences for both the story and characters.)

Contains:
  • M2F [bodyswap] male playing as female in a virtual world
    • (optional 'start as female' route is in the development queue)
  • Several romantic routes with diverse partners
  • M/F, F/F, M/M, and multiples
  • Gratuitous nudity & skimpy outfits
  • Mental changes/influence
  • Dom/Sub
  • Prostitution
  • Traps/fembois and futas
  • Two concurrent stories: one IRL and one in the fantasy world
ss0.png

ss1.png

ss2.png

ss5.png

Read more and download version 0.1d here: https://tfgames.site/?module=viewgame&id=2033

If you like, you can check out my support page (version 0.1e now available to supporters). I am regularly making public posts there so if you just want to follow the development, you can! https://www.patreon.com/dizzy

Any and all feedback/criticism is appreciated. Thank you everyone!

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
The heads in the screenshots all look wrong. Like they were cut from different scenes and pasted onto these ones. They're frequently too large, at odd angles relative to the body, and brighter than the body itself. I've been enjoying The Proteus Effect and Better Earth, so this is probably right in my field of interest. But that uncanny look is offputting enough I'm hesitant to try it.

Last edited:

daviezwei

Dec 20, 2016
The heads in the screenshots all look wrong. Like they were cut from different scenes and pasted onto these ones. They're frequently too large, at odd angles relative to the body, and more lit up than the body itself. I've been enjoying The Proteus Effect and Better Earth, so this is probably right in my field of interest. But that uncanny look is offputting enough I'm hesitant to try it.

I made a stylistic choice with the camera with sort of a "fisheye" lens to give it a light cartoony look but I can definitely see what you're saying. I'll make some renders without the bubble-like focus and make a decision. Thanks very much for the feedback!

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
The heads in the screenshots all look wrong. Like they were cut from different scenes and pasted onto these ones. They're frequently too large, at odd angles relative to the body, and brighter than the body itself. I've been enjoying The Proteus Effect and Better Earth, so this is probably right in my field of interest. But that uncanny look is offputting enough I'm hesitant to try it.
Yeah, the girl on the right in the second screenshot has a head about 20% too large for her body (compare it to the size of her waist), and the tavernkeep in the 4th on looks like someone stretched the top of his head to give him a forehead about an inch taller than would normally be physically possible. Sounds kind of interesting, though.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Just going to bump this up.
It has some really nice quality renders and a good part of humor.
Can't wait to see where the Story goes

And v0.3b out now (-: