[Renpy] Nothing is Forever v0.1.1

MrSilverLust

Jul 9, 2021
nif_banner.jpg

Overview:
A bright young psychology student finds his dream job as a sexologist and has a great future ahead of him... until some inappropriate behavior throws everything out of the window. Now, plagued with regrets and self-doubt, he tries to start anew. He will have to fight his inner demons and decide what kind of man he wants to be. All the while using his psychology knowledge to understand the kinks and needs of the potential love interests he finds along the away.

About the developer:
Hi everyone. I'm MrSilverLust, the developer of the newly released visual novel "Nothing is Forever". This VN is my attempt to tell a grounded, realistic, adult story in a kinky friendly environment. It's meant to feel familiar to the player while also deconstructing some of the popular tropes of the genre. Besides the sexual content, you’ll find topics like psychology, mental health, addiction, and more.

Gameplay:
The gameplay deviates a little bit from your typical visual novel: for each choice you make you earn points in 4 personality categories. These categories develop your character. You can then buy sexual skills within each category using the points you have gathered. Meanwhile, while progressing through the story, you’ll be given clues about other characters sexual kinks. Eventually, after having enough clues about a given girl, you can puzzle your way into discovering one of her kinks. If you succeed at this and have the right sexual skill you can get into her pants.

Download:
You can download the complete 1st Chapter for free from my Patreon. No need to register or be a patron or anything.

Screenshots:
em_man_10.png1jen.jpg1lea.jpg1bri.jpg2jen.jpgblitzparty_rt_brideb_2d.png3jen.jpgemma.gifem_sen_5.png