[Ren'Py] My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs the Place

Uncle Artie

Feb 17, 2020
Patreon Banner 3.png

Story:
"My Catgirl Maid Thinks She Runs The Place" is a slice of life comedy with a little heart thrown in for good measure.

In this rejected fairy tail romance, our heroes, a depressed mid-20s office worker and an energetic catgirl from another world named Cynthia, begin their life together in a small one bedroom apartment. Shenanigans ensue.

Over time, the two grow closer and closer but as Cynthia’s past comes more to light, the two’s relationship is called into question. Can they overcome the trial or will their hearts forever be worlds apart?

Features (Future and Present):
Episodic Release - It's going to be released in chapters with 12 planned to feel like a season of anime.
Eroge/Ecchi Content - It will tap dance the line between fanservice and romance to create a lighthearted comedy with a heart.
User Inputted Name - Name the MC however way you wish. Some of the ones I used in testing were: Bearfucker, Foghorn Leghorn and Jimbo the Exterminator. If you come up with anything crazy let me know. Fair warning though, long names are going to mess with the textboxes and dialogue so name at your own risk.

Downloads:
MEGA: PC / Mac / Android

To follow news/updates/art previews, join me on patreon

cg View 1.png

cg Fail 3.png
cg upper 1.png
cg doggy 1.png

Last edited:

Uncle Artie

Feb 17, 2020
Chapter 6 has been released. Chapters 1-6 are now in a single download bundle including a CG Gallery and Music Room. Chapter 6 is still available as an individual download as well.

Uncle Artie

Feb 17, 2020
Chapter 7 has been released. I'm testing releasing it on Android this month. If there's any issues, just message me here.

Thank you very much!

Uncle Artie

Feb 17, 2020
Chapter 11 has been released. It includes some new CG artwork for some of the earlier chapters. Just one more chapter after this!

Thank you for playing!

Uncle Artie

Feb 17, 2020
I'm very sorry for the delay. We had some art related issues this month but it's over now. Chapter 12 has been released and the game is complete.

If you've been playing along up to this point and are thinking about restarting to go through all the chapters at once, I recommend that you finish your current run first to see what ending you get. There's 4 of them and the next time you go through, you might want to try something different.

Thank you very much to everyone for following me over the last year of production. I really appreciate all the support I've received.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
So, when all is said and done, does your catgirl maid, in actual fact, run the place?